Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother has been in a vlog before. She had said that he’s got special needs although she didn’t say what they were and wasn’t noticeable. He just seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 5
Ah well fair play then. But that’s someone who knows her talking tit so her circle is toxic. I’d be looking at who I was close to if that’s the case bcos they aren’t genuine friends.

Reactions: 3
She has an older brother, he’s never seen bcos he doesn’t fit the image as he’s not a pretty boy. Never see him in family pics, just her and the parents. She’s a spoiled aashole. Can’t say too much as my cousin knows her well
He was in a vlog in lockdown they seem to be close think he has learning difficulties he went to a special needs school as she spoke about that went she said she would like to do that as a job because her brother has special needs, but she said he just likes to play his playstation xbox etc sure in few of her vlogs when she visits her parents he's been lying in his room and she's shouting into him 👀 x

Omgggg they don’t loook the best dunno if just swollen or whatever
She won't be wearing no bar and nipples out now or she will end up with big sand bags 🤣 once u have kids they are fukd also better waiting and getting stuff like that done once u have had a family or 10yr before u have a family so u can get them redone silly considering it was never a concern to her think a blogger friend got hers done on finance as she talks about it saying she pays them up gees that 🤣 personally I think bigger boobs make u look heavier on top 😔

Reactions: 1
I agree with the heavy up top comment I’m naturally big breasted and I bleeping hate it, I look boxy and broad in everything I wear and slutty and over exposed in everything tight. Big boobs really do nothing for your confidence what so ever so I’m not sure how Abbie feels with her new ones as she doesn’t seem to have a lot of self confidence/esteem, I mean maybe she loves them (hope she does) and they’ve boosted her confidence but mine certainly don’t boost mine 🥴

Reactions: 11
I mean I do think her new boobs look better I can’t lie. I don’t think she needed them done as such, but I do understand as her boobs before looked similar to mine before I had mine done, they would need a push up bra to look good. So much easier when u can wear anything without a bra etc.

Reactions: 2
Directed here by the tiktok video the other day. Was buckled when she said “I wouldn’t even wipe my arse with those people” wtf 🤣🤣

Anyways, you all seem like a lovely bunch, clearly just a poor little me act by Abbie to drum up the engagement, that has failed MISERABLY.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what she actually gained from her rant. There was literally only a few of us on here and she’s went on, aired it to the world. Something has went tits up (pardon the pun lol) and she has now been silent for days and there’s more and more people on this thread now. What was the point in that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know what she actually gained from her rant. There was literally only a few of us on here and she’s went on, aired it to the world. Something has went tits up (pardon the pun lol) and she has now been silent for days and there’s more and more people on this thread now. What was the point in that 😂
Her silence is deafening 🥴

Her management have probably gotten her told not to engage or acknowledge or it ll hurt the brand. She ll still be reading here. Hi Abbie 😘😘😘

Reactions: 8
See in all seriousness imagine living your life based on what strangers on bleeping Instagram would think of you 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only time lees bothered to comment on her pictures...absolute cringe of a boy

imagine getting your tits done coz it’s what your boyfriend wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gets them done to please a total ned who shows her zero respect. Sees comments on here about how he is a player and then goes on “date night”. Classic Kate Hayes again. If my bf spoke to me the way he speaks to/about her my dad would kill him.

Reactions: 7
How old is Lee? He looks a lot older than her, I'd guess at least ten years older. He hasn't worn well. If I didn't know he was the BF, some vids you'd be forgiven for thinking he was her dad.

Guy reminds me of Kevin & Perry from those old Harry Enfield sketches, such is his fashion 'sense' and how old he looks. Ridiculous looking twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s very sad to call someone a liar if they choose not to tell the public something personal like a boob job.

You wouldn’t introduce yourself to someone on the street hi my name is such and such and I have fake boobs.

Celebrities and models all over the world get everything done to stay perfect but we don’t expect to get lists of what they do at every appointment.

So often than not because people have a public forum are expected to share everything and if they don’t they’re a liar.

Clearly she’s a young girl with body insecurities which is very sad. But yes she does monetise that so there’s an expectation that she should share everything in terms with her body.

It’s difficult because unfortunately everyone has body insecurities no one should feel that they shouldn’t because people think your perfect. I would feel worse that she spoke about her boob job and it encouraged her young followers to then consider it too. Keeping it private in my eyes is the right thing to do to protect young generations from thinking this type of thing is the norm, ‘not happy with your body, hit up the local surgeon’

Reactions: 13
How old is Lee? He looks a lot older than her, I'd guess at least ten years older. He hasn't worn well. If I didn't know he was the BF, some vids you'd be forgiven for thinking he was her dad.

Guy reminds me of Kevin & Perry from those old Harry Enfield sketches, such is his fashion 'sense' and how old he looks. Ridiculous looking twit.
😂😂 He hasn't aged well at all she moans about her double chin what about his 🤢 abso roaster 🙄 can't even imagine him being happy about anything even her new "doo's" I mean who even sais that and also "troops" she looks nice and sweet till she opens that moan pure potty mouth 🤢

😂😂 He hasn't aged well at all she moans about her double chin what about his 🤢 abso roaster 🙄 can't even imagine him being happy about anything even her new "doo's" I mean who even sais that and also "troops" she looks nice and sweet till she opens that moan pure potty mouth 🤢
*mouth

I think it’s very sad to call someone a liar if they choose not to tell the public something personal like a boob job.

You wouldn’t introduce yourself to someone on the street hi my name is such and such and I have fake boobs.

Celebrities and models all over the world get everything done to stay perfect but we don’t expect to get lists of what they do at every appointment.

So often than not because people have a public forum are expected to share everything and if they don’t they’re a liar.

Clearly she’s a young girl with body insecurities which is very sad. But yes she does monetise that so there’s an expectation that she should share everything in terms with her body.

It’s difficult because unfortunately everyone has body insecurities no one should feel that they shouldn’t because people think your perfect. I would feel worse that she spoke about her boob job and it encouraged her young followers to then consider it too. Keeping it private in my eyes is the right thing to do to protect young generations from thinking this type of thing is the norm, ‘not happy with your body, hit up the local surgeon’
I think you’ve missed the q&a vlog where she asked viewers for questions. She chose to read out one from someone asking if her boobs were real and she replied- yes and thanks for thinking my boobs are fake *happy face*
I’m all for keeping her private life private where she wants but that was just a bare faced lie

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.