Abbie Blyth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw duck sake I’ve missed everything.

Do you think the page has been made by one of her actual friends? Definitely a strange thing to do
Kate Hayes has probably slid into her DMs with some foolproof troll hunting tricks, advised her to pop on here and direct everyone to a “hate” Instagram and they will out anyone who watches the stories. I think Stabby Sal was first to invent the idea so she could cry to the cameras and gain some clout. It’s a cute wee thing they’ve all got going on.

Reactions: 11
She’s never been this quiet on her stories obv shat it with directing people here🤣 or maybe her fake titties are giving her jip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fake tits are the thing in Glasgow just now eh? Need to get myself a smack selling bf to get myself some: who knew during lockdown companies were still doing boob jobs for the elite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fake tits are the thing in Glasgow just now eh? Need to get myself a smack selling bf to get myself some: who knew during lockdown companies were still doing boob jobs for the elite
This lee a drug dealer he does have that look about him 😑.. He was always telling her how to diet but he looks all puffy like he is on the roids prob we're his attitude comes from 😅

Nah he works offshore n they make a fortune, nice change for one of the Glasgow lot to have a bf that isn’t dodgy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah he works offshore n they make a fortune, nice change for one of the Glasgow lot to have a bf that isn’t dodgy
I’ve heard from someone that some of his income does come from another questionable avenue, but could just be a rumour

Can do, but like all jobs, depends what you do.

Thing is, you work 12hr shifts for 2-3 weeks straight. If you did that onshore, your pay slip for that period would look big too, working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, when compared against the same labourer onshore working 8hrs and 5 days.

Working in the oil industry ain't all it's cracked up to be but the folks in it are happy for you to keep living in the 1980s and thinking otherwise.

Reactions: 7
Omg has anyone saw the tik tok about Abbie? I can’t save it and share it here. It’s the girl who’s hair was destroyed in the salon Abbie worked in, her tik tok is @eilidhlmcq read some of the comments it’s an eye opener 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg has anyone saw the tik tok about Abbie? I can’t save it and share it here. It’s the girl who’s hair was destroyed in the salon Abbie worked in, her tik tok is @eilidhlmcq read some of the comments it’s an eye opener 😂
What are they saying? I don’t have tiktok so I can’t view the comments lol. I honestly think Abbie generally comes across quite well like I enjoy her youtube videos cos she seems a bit more down to earth than other influencers. I’m pure interested to know if there’s any tea on her cos she always seemed like one of the nicer, more normal ones to me.

Reactions: 4
Can u see if u don’t have tiktok? Cba with making an account but want a snoop

She is never this quiet! She directs people here by ranting. Then disappears ...... night out not a problem tho

• Haha
She done my makeup years ago when she worked in Onyx and it was horrid!
Same, she wasn't that nice either. Ignored me the entire time and just spoke to the other makeup artists. I asked her what she thought of a palette she had sitting out that I was thinking of buying and she looked at me like I had asked her to clean tit off my shoe. Glad it was being paid for by someone else because the makeup wasn't worth it.

Reactions: 12
She has an older brother, he’s never seen bcos he doesn’t fit the image as he’s not a pretty boy. Never see him in family pics, just her and the parents. She’s a spoiled aashole. Can’t say too much as my cousin knows her well

• Wow
She has an older brother, he’s never seen bcos he doesn’t fit the image as he’s not a pretty boy. Never see him in family pics, just her and the parents. She’s a spoiled aashole. Can’t say too much as my cousin knows her well
Oh really, I thought she was an only child

Reactions: 2
That’s so weird cos she mentions him in her videos and he was in at least one of her vlogs. I’m sure she said he’s a really quiet person so I just assumed he wasn’t into social media.

I thought her brother was in one of her vlogs when she came back to her mum and dads house to see her dogs. I may be wrong though.

That’s so weird cos she mentions him in her videos and he was in at least one of her vlogs. I’m sure she said he’s a really quiet person so I just assumed he wasn’t into social media.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.