A thread to complain about how cold it is.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO cold today! It was really foggy here, too...It was 1 degree when I was out for my morning walk. The fog didn't lift until about 1030, either.
I've been freezing all day.

SO cold today! It was really foggy here, too...It was 1 degree when I was out for my morning walk. The fog didn't lift until about 1030, either.
I've been freezing all day.
Have noticed fog is coming up my way tonight as well. Fortunately I'm not going out, but I really hate fog at the best of times.

3C outside this morning at around 6am. Frost on car windows and the fog from yesterday hadn't lifted much.

Decided to go back to bed until for another couple of hours - can't beat a lovely warm bed (y)

Feel like winter has really hit these past few days! The thermostat in my house hasn’t got above 17 degrees C in about four days now even with the heating set to 21. Had to scrape my car windscreen the other morning and my watch said it was 5 degrees on my run yesterday morning.

Just put the heating on, even with the xmas pudds steaming it's bloody cold inside, just to make matters worse it's colder outside than it was this morning. It wasn't foggy this morning but it's coming down now and getting thicker by the minute.

Quite a mild morning today, with a balmy 10C reported at 6am - perfect running weather, compared to yesterday's 3C and OMG how cold it was!

Haven't bothered with the CH yet either. Win win

It's been a lovely day here, dry and sunny for a change, but clear nite and I think a full moon, freezing cold, leccy blanket on !!!

Yel

It's actually getting cold now.

Mail says snow coming on Friday and for a change it's not just the mountains of Scotland that get snow 200 days a year. There maybe sleet down south :LOL:

1606829947559.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
-1C this morning when I was scraping thick ice from my car before setting out at 6. Even the roads had been gritted.

Temps here in the Lake District aren't due to get above 5 or 6 all week, but with night time temps at or just below freezing. No sign of any snow thank goodness.

It's a good few degrees colder here all of a sudden. Now it really does feel cold. Brrrrr.

Seems we have sleet or snow on the way Friday morning. Hopefully it will turn to rain, but not freeze overnight.

Quite mild this morning. no need for CH, hot water bottles or electric blankets today :)

I have boosted my heating, have a hot water bottle on my lap, and have dug out my very unfashionable acrylic poncho to wear at my desk.... brrr.

Reactions: 1
We've had weather warnings of snow/sleet for our area tonight, along with freezing temperatures.

The CH is already on Warp Factor 5 :D

It is so cold today. Working from home this afternoon in my huge dressing gown haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's freezing today!! I was going to go for a walk but I can't do it in this rainy cold day