A thread to complain about how cold it is.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I should comment on this thread but I will and I will say that I haven't found it that cold yet 😂. I still wear PJ shorts most nights at home

It's not too bad coldness-wise this morning. 15C outside, but that's probably due to thick heavy cloud, heavy rain and gale force winds.

When it gets really cold I will always use the CH. But a cheaper alternative is to stuff a hot-water bottle down your jumper or dressing gown.

This morning it was windy but the wind was warm . It was a bit weird My phone said it was 16°c then it rained and the wind was really chilly. I was freezing

Still not cold, even after a trip to Felixstowe, no heated grips again today.

Today's (Thursday) forecast here is for plenty of sunshine but with temperatures no higher than 7 at best:eek:

Am going out for a run shortly with outside temps at only 6. I think it goes without saying the CH will be taking a hit later today.

So bloody cold. I have Raynaud's and my hands are always freezing. Finally ordered some thermal socks so maybe my feet will no longer be permanently cold at least.

Blanket cape and hot water bottle day here...my office is in the attic so I get boiling in the summer and cold in the winter.

I don't think it was even that cold outside today, about 10 degrees when I went for my morning walk.

Reactions: 1
I am sooooooo cold. But I am always cold!
Even in Summer when the air con is on at work, I'm sat in a cardigan and a scarf . The only upside to COVID is we weren't allowed them on so I was happy about that 😂

omg this is my sorta thread 😂
Its SO cold I don't ever want to go outside, I'm trying to be healthy and go running everyday like I did during our last lockdown but just can't bring myself to leave the house! rather stay indoors and eat junk! 😫

omg this is my sorta thread 😂
Its SO cold I don't ever want to go outside, I'm trying to be healthy and go running everyday like I did during our last lockdown but just can't bring myself to leave the house! rather stay indoors and eat junk! 😫
I love running too, and on a daily basis. But I must admit this time of year the idea of going for my usual 8 mile run at 6 in the morning really doesn't appeal, especially when I'm still tucked up in my lovely warm bed.

Today is quite mild for a change. Outside temps around 15C - might even get my deckchair out, :LOL:

bleeping freezing, I want to lie in the fetal position with my 3 jumpers on and cry 😂

I’m not joking I’m close to tears 😂 it’s 12 degrees (lie) and tomorrow is predicted to be 7 degrees, I canieeeee cope 🥶

Reactions: 2