A thread to complain about how cold it is.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just can't heat up today at all. Debating going and putting all my snowboarding base layers on in an attempt to retain some heat. My thermostat said it was 22 degrees in the house this morning when I started work. It is not.

Reactions: 2
It’s freezing here in Germany. A high of 4 and a low of 1. It’s going to be -2 the weekend. I like the cold until I have to leave my house in it! Also I always have a dilemma about heating. Don’t want it on at night cause it’s a waste but hate getting up to freezing cold!

To late to edit, it is snowing and starting to lie. We might go in the garden later

Reactions: 1
Freezing today Ive turning the heating right up and I will be snuggly in my warm loungewear.

It’s freezing here in Germany. A high of 4 and a low of 1. It’s going to be -2 the weekend. I like the cold until I have to leave my house in it! Also I always have a dilemma about heating. Don’t want it on at night cause it’s a waste but hate getting up to freezing cold!
I loved German winters but I was a child so kg was exciting to have snow and ice.

Im bastard freezing today.

I have a hot water bottle, thermals, the heating on and warm clothes and I’m still freezing. 😭

I went for an early morning walk today in Epping Forest and it was so cold. I had four layers on, a scarf, hat and gloves but did not want to stop. The only way is to walk quickly. Certainly wakes you up.

Sitting in my home toasty, heating on 24, ventured outside to throw the rubbish out, that was enough for me.

Heating on at 23 degrees today. Too cold outside, even the dog doesn't want to go out.

Its been -3 all day!! We've had the heating on high all day and finally let the cat out to do his business and get some air. Ofcourse it started snowing (didnt realise and the poor mite was out there for an hour). He gave me the dirtiest look but perked up for treats.

Realised I'm getting old when I'm not even the least bit tempted to go play in the snow with my little siblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Working in a school with all the sodding windows open! If the Covid doesn’t get us, freezing to death might!
Saying that I brought some thermal tights in desperation for £2.99 in home-bargains and I have to say, I’m quite impressed!

Reactions: 4
Working in a school with all the sodding windows open! If the Covid doesn’t get us, freezing to death might!
Saying that I brought some thermal tights in desperation for £2.99 in home-bargains and I have to say, I’m quite impressed!
Fellow teacher here and Lidl also do some amazing thermal leggings!! I wear them under basically everything these days!

Reactions: 4
Fellow teacher here and Lidl also do some amazing thermal leggings!! I wear them under basically everything these days!
Oooh I’ll look out for those thanks! One of my colleagues broke the zip on her boots yesterday from double loading tights and thick socks! 😂

Blimey, tis bloody freezing, nice to have a dry sunny day, but now brrr, leccy blanket on, off to bed!!!