A thread to complain about how cold it is.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love running too, and on a daily basis. But I must admit this time of year the idea of going for my usual 8 mile run at 6 in the morning really doesn't appeal, especially when I'm still tucked up in my lovely warm bed.

Today is quite mild for a change. Outside temps around 15C - might even get my deckchair out, :LOL:
haha! we've got thissss 🏃‍♀️ I'm. gonna attempt to stop sitting on my bed eating choc and get outside🤞

Reactions: 1
bleeping freezing, I want to lie in the fetal position with my 3 jumpers on and cry 😂

I’m not joking I’m close to tears 😂 it’s 12 degrees (lie) and tomorrow is predicted to be 7 degrees, I canieeeee cope 🥶
I get the impression that most of you posts on this thread begin with "bleeping freezing!" your language is terrible for a lady of your advanced years :LOL:

Try some exercises - that'll soon warm you up.

I get the impression that most of you posts on this thread begin with "bleeping freezing!" your language is terrible for a lady of your advanced years :LOL:

Try some exercises - that'll soon warm you up.
Lesser known fact, you will never hear me curse in real life, too many little ears around, I said “bloody hell” a few days ago (not a curse word really!) and I was met with a 5 year old telling me to mind my language. No lie 😐

I do exercise 😂 probably more in winter because I refuse to stay still and freeze unless I’m lying on my bed crying.

but I’m only a scrap of a pup 😂 I get cold quickly, I’d have started this thread the first week of September if I hadn’t already got my thermals layered up

Lesser known fact, you will never hear me curse in real life, too many little ears around, I said “bloody hell” a few days ago (not a curse word really!) and I was met with a 5 year old telling me to mind my language. No lie 😐

I do exercise 😂 probably more in winter because I refuse to stay still and freeze unless I’m lying on my bed crying.

but I’m only a scrap of a pup 😂 I get cold quickly, I’d have started this thread the first week of September if I hadn’t already got my thermals layered up
Actually I sympathise. I'm South African, and I just can handle British winters. I wish I could just hibernate in my bed for 3 or 4 months :LOL:

It's not really cold today, but damp and dismal, but the bloody burner won't stay lit, which makes the house feel damp, only thing to do, leccy blanket and bed early!!!!

I love it when its cold. I get so ill when it’s warm. Too bad that at work there are lots of people that are always cold. So they turn the heat on and I will get migraines and more 😡

I love it when its cold. I get so ill when it’s warm. Too bad that at work there are lots of people that are always cold. So they turn the heat on and I will get migraines and more 😡
Not the thread for you then 😂

Temps up here in the LD have been steadily falling all week. Last Friday at 11am it was a brisk 13C, this morning same time, its 8C

I don't mind the cold so much, I just don't like snow ice and freezing fog, which usually arrives in the next couple of months.

At least my gas bill is still pretty low for this month - only £27

Pity the utility companies can't "freeze" their prices, ha!

0.5 when I left for work this morning, I bloody love it!

(she says as she sits cradling a hot water bottle next to an electric heater in the office)...

Am surprised we haven't heard from @Oohthedrama yet?

Unless she's froze to her chair in all this cold weather?

Never fear, I'm sure we'll know of her arrival here with her trademark "IT'S bleeping FREEZING!!!" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My husband had to scrape the ice off his car yesterday morning. It’s getting there! ❄

bleeping. Freezing.
It’s like the bleeping North Pole without the child labour and reindeer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just found this thread and god it is cold today nothing could've prepared me for when I opened my front door

Have resorted to hot water bottle and blankets on my lap whilst sitting at my desk all day, at at least i can do this at home without being seen as “unprofessional”.