A thread to complain about how cold it is.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It hasn't stopped raining since I woke up at 7. And its still only 6 degrees. Sleet showers forecast for tomorrow, and I think 4 degrees. So that'll be nice.

Wrapped in a blanket at my desk all day, absolutely freezing!!

Reactions: 2
Was lovely watching the snow falling last night when I was on my night shift. Not so lovely walking out onto the car park in the morning as I was leaving though! Bambi on ice, and freezing! For the first time I was glad to be wearing a mask.

Reactions: 2
Just gone 5pm and already my car is covered in a thick frost. And the clouds (from what I can tell in the dark) look like they're about to dump some snow on me anytime soon.

Reactions: 1
I cant believe we have snow ALREADY on the way. Weather app saying 90% chance of it overnight. I know its December but cant remember the last time it snowed before Jan!!

am pissed off. My BBC weather app keeps lying to me. It PROMISED me snow today and so far NOTHING.

Very grey, damp and cold. At least snow makes it pretty and festive. Until i have to drive in it and then i hate it.

I can hear the ghost of Captain Scott of the Antarctic mission laughing at us all as a bunch of pansies!

The people of Keswick had some snow overnight. Just a dusting really, but where I live in the southern part of the Lake District, we just got rain:)

However, as I look out of my home-office window I can see in the far distance the Fells (Mountain range) covered in snow.

Currently 4C outside and 22C inside - with a little help from the CH again

I can hear the ghost of Captain Scott of the Antarctic mission laughing at us all as a bunch of pansies!
we're just a bunch of snowflakes :ROFLMAO:

I'm still feeling the cold from yesterday, I'm sitting in a very warm house and I feel cold.

Yesterday was brutal, cold, wet and horrible, even a cup of Macdonald's coffee had little effect.

I'm chilled to the bone! Got up in the night to go to the toilet and was shivering, couldn't get back to sleep for a while. Working in my gloves.
We've had some sleet, think it's finally stopped raining after 24 hours, but it's SO cold...4 degrees according to my phone!

It's just getting colder every day. So I had to buy my dog some PJs. He looks the dogs bollocks in them and he's warm.

Watch you're footing cause it's black ice outside.

Reactions: 3
Normally love the cold but I've woken up in a stinking mood and had to de-ice my bastard car when I was already running late so this weather can do one.

• Heart
Our boiler broke for 3 days between Christmas and New Year, so no hot water, no heating. Wasn't great but then the first hot shower after it returned & the first sitting around without 8 layers + 2 duvets on was incredible. :love:

So my tip for this thread is have your boiler break for a bit to make the little bit of warmth you have feel sweeter.

I can wrap up for cold when I go out but the paths are so slippery. Poor dog didn't even get walked yesterday. Suppose it helps the stay at home.