Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
It’s freezing here in Germany. A high of 4 and a low of 1. It’s going to be -2 the weekend. I like the cold until I have to leave my house in it! Also I always have a dilemma about heating. Don’t want it on at night cause it’s a waste but hate getting up to freezing cold!

Reactions: 2

Koakes

Its been so cold here! -50 some nights with the wind chill, -36 without it. Right now it's a balmy -24 feels like -36... 🙊. Gotta love winters in Canada

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Fucking. Freezing.
It’s like the fucking North Pole without the child labour and reindeer.

• Haha

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Am surprised we haven't heard from @Oohthedrama yet?

Unless she's froze to her chair in all this cold weather?

Never fear, I'm sure we'll know of her arrival here with her trademark "IT'S FUCKING FREEZING!!!" :LOL:

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
I’m still using my 4.5 tog summer duvet (other half is wrapped in the winter duvet 😂) and have the bedroom windows open.

I’ll leave now as this thread is clearly not my place!

• Wow
  • Heart

imnotarobot

Will you kick me out if I tell you it was 40 deg C today here in South Australia and my kids spent the whole day at their swimming carnival in the pool and now Miss Sixteen is so burned she can’t wear her pyjamas? Or if I say it’s 11pm and I still have the cooler on? Or if I tell you it hasn’t rained for months and I’ve never seen snow?

• Sad

idk2

VIP Member
Weve had our heating on for 14/18 hours of the day for the last week. I can hear British Gas cheering rn.

Fanaff

VIP Member
A bit off topic but I used to work with a woman who kept her coat on all day,even in the summer. Even now when anyone mentions her (she left a few years back) they always mention it. Always 😁
Omg I reckon this was me 😂 although not in the summer, promise!

I love working from home. Today I sat with slippers, a blanket, hot water bottle and a fan heater on me and no one commented on it! I am always cold, my husband is always hot so I use him to heat my feet up in bed. About the only use he has 🤣

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
It's actually getting cold now.

Mail says snow coming on Friday and for a change it's not just the mountains of Scotland that get snow 200 days a year. There maybe sleet down south :LOL:

1606829947559.png

• Wow

Tea4u

VIP Member
I love it when its cold. I get so ill when it’s warm. Too bad that at work there are lots of people that are always cold. So they turn the heat on and I will get migraines and more 😡
Not the thread for you then 😂

Reactions: 1

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
No it's in Celsius! Lol the difference is you don't get almost instant frost bite when you open your door 🤣🤣.
-50 CELSIUS !!???:eek::eek::eek:

you should be officially dead in that kind of weather, lol

Always said Canadians were a little nutty :ROFLMAO:

I learn something new every day, and this is today's (y)

• Haha

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
It was 4 degrees C when I went out for a run at 5:30 this morning. I could tell there had been a light frost because some of the parked cars were still coated.

Lovely and toasty in bed last night (apart from having to brave the elements for a quick trip to the loo. It's a lovely feeling snuggling back into bed and pulling the duvet up to you neck once more)

Slightly milder night temperatures for the next few days, but to me they are all the same =l COLD!!