Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Quite a mild morning today, with a balmy 10C reported at 6am - perfect running weather, compared to yesterday's 3C and OMG how cold it was!

Haven't bothered with the CH yet either. Win win

Maid22

VIP Member
Blimey, tis bloody freezing, nice to have a dry sunny day, but now brrr, leccy blanket on, off to bed!!!

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
3C outside this morning at around 6am. Frost on car windows and the fog from yesterday hadn't lifted much.

Decided to go back to bed until for another couple of hours - can't beat a lovely warm bed (y)

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Lesser known fact, you will never hear me curse in real life, too many little ears around, I said “bloody hell” a few days ago (not a curse word really!) and I was met with a 5 year old telling me to mind my language. No lie 😐

I do exercise 😂 probably more in winter because I refuse to stay still and freeze unless I’m lying on my bed crying.

but I’m only a scrap of a pup 😂 I get cold quickly, I’d have started this thread the first week of September if I hadn’t already got my thermals layered up
Actually I sympathise. I'm South African, and I just can handle British winters. I wish I could just hibernate in my bed for 3 or 4 months :LOL:

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Its been so cold here! -50 some nights with the wind chill, -36 without it. Right now it's a balmy -24 feels like -36... 🙊. Gotta love winters in Canada
Jeeez, and there's me thinking -1C was frigging cold!

Ah, I presume your quoting "-50" is in Fahrenheit and not Celsius? And how can you tell the diff between a balmy -25 and a chilly -36. Cold is Cold :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, back here in Normalworld, lol, it's a sultry 11C in the Lake District National Park. So much so I didn't have to bother with the central heating this morning; no fleece or thick jumper either! :giggle:

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I don't think I should comment on this thread but I will and I will say that I haven't found it that cold yet 😂. I still wear PJ shorts most nights at home