A place for ranting/whinging

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella
Jeeeeeez is he taking the piss with this broken ankle. Every 5 minutes 'Watermelloooooon' 😩 getting me to do bloody everything. He has no trouble hobbling to the kitchen every hour for a smoke but cant get up and get the remote? Piss off mate

Gonna be a long 8 weeks girls. 🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My fella
Jeeeeeez is he taking the piss with this broken ankle. Every 5 minutes 'Watermelloooooon' 😩 getting me to do bloody everything. He has no trouble hobbling to the kitchen every hour for a smoke but cant get up and get the remote? Piss off mate

Gonna be a long 8 weeks girls. 🍷
men are such babies when it comes to things like this :rolleyes:
as soon as i hear: ''khh khh ugh my throat is a bit scratchyyyyyy'' i get so annoyeddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
men are such babies when it comes to things like this :rolleyes:
as soon as i hear: ''khh khh ugh my throat is a bit scratchyyyyyy'' i get so annoyeddddd
No I can't be arsed with it! He deserves an Oscar he is so dramatic
The baby crawled near his sore foot before and he went 'aaaaaaahhhhhh!' The baby was nowhere near it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I’m sick, it’s just another day. When my husband is sick however, it’s like the end of the bleeping world and woe is me. I’m quite harsh though, I just tell him to suck it up and don’t give me the dying duck act. Ugh. Gets on my tits. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No I can't be arsed with it! He deserves an Oscar he is so dramatic
The baby crawled near his sore foot before and he went 'aaaaaaahhhhhh!' The baby was nowhere near it 🤣
Haha - men are so crap sometimes. Get him some vit d to make it heal quicker :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I’m sick, it’s just another day. When my husband is sick however, it’s like the end of the bleeping world and woe is me. I’m quite harsh though, I just tell him to suck it up and don’t give me the dying duck act. Ugh. Gets on my tits. 🙄
Same, I had a headache all yesterday and this morning and I've had no sympathy. Anytime I said I had a headache he was like 'ive broke my ankle.' hole 😂

• Haha
Same, I had a headache all yesterday and this morning and I've had no sympathy. Anytime I said I had a headache he was like 'ive broke my ankle.' hole 😂
Ugh. Why do they have to make it a competition?! Mine does the same. Especially when I say I’m tired. Apparently it’s not possible to be tired if he is. 😒

My latest whinge is about cliquey colleagues. They can get in the bloody bin, can’t stick them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone at work had just been signed off for 4 weeks and I have to pick up all their work. Nearly burst into tears on a video call when I said I felt a bit panicked by it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone at work had just been signed off for 4 weeks and I have to pick up all their work. Nearly burst into tears on a video call when I said I felt a bit panicked by it all.
I’m sorry, that really sucks. Isn’t there anyone who can share the load?

I know how you feel, I can totally sympathise.

We’ve had a lot of staff go off for shielding again and a couple who’ve signed off sick for the next month. I am literally exhausted and working with agency cover staff (most of whom have never even done the job before 😩). Our unit is very busy and mentally and physically taxing. I swear, I contemplated not going in last night (I did go in though). I just feel like I’m burning out from having worked through the whole pandemic, struggled with lack of staff and stress, fear etc. And now it feels like back to square one.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me again
Just made some cheese on toast for me & my fella
Was halfway through eating it, scrolling through Tattle, loving life, babies an hour into his 2 hour nap when my fellas Mum facetimes
She only facetimes to see the baby
My fella always has his phone up the highest volume
Whenever she facetimes when we answer she also goes 'HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO' dead loud. My fella knows this
2 seconds later.. waaaaaaaahhh. Babies crying
Why couldn't he have not answered and just text her saying 'babies asleep'
Had to go leave my cheese on toast and cuddle the baby to sleep. I'll be nap trapped for ages now! Arseholes

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, that really sucks. Isn’t there anyone who can share the load?

I know how you feel, I can totally sympathise.

We’ve had a lot of staff go off for shielding again and a couple who’ve signed off sick for the next month. I am literally exhausted and working with agency cover staff (most of whom have never even done the job before 😩). Our unit is very busy and mentally and physically taxing. I swear, I contemplated not going in last night (I did go in though). I just feel like I’m burning out from having worked through the whole pandemic, struggled with lack of staff and stress, fear etc. And now it feels like back to square one.
I feel so bad complaining because I am only working from home, it is nothing compared to what you are facing so I’m so sorry for whinging 😞 really hope things improve for you as the numbers lower with the lockdown x

It’s just hard because so many are out most of the work day already due to homeschooling, I’m fairly new to the team so feel out of my depth. It is probably worse in my head than it will be.

• Heart
I feel so bad complaining because I am only working from home, it is nothing compared to what you are facing so I’m so sorry for whinging 😞 really hope things improve for you as the numbers lower with the lockdown x

It’s just hard because so many are out most of the work day already due to homeschooling, I’m fairly new to the team so feel out of my depth. It is probably worse in my head than it will be.
Don’t feel bad, we’re all here to whinge. Everyone has their struggles and one person’s problems don’t negate another’s ❤

• Heart
I used to run a part of a Uni that did this and, to be honest, that's unacceptable. I would email someone very senior as their PA will forward it on and get things moving.
I’ve just had a phone call with the person in charge of it and gone through the form with me - why this couldn’t be done months ago is anyone’s guess!

Reactions: 1
I feel really miserable about my current life situation. I've been with my partner 7 years. We were due to buy a house a few weeks ago but it fell through JUST as we were about to exchange. We're struggling to find anything else, Rightmove has been dead the last couple of weeks and anything that does crop up isn't in a suitable area, or needs too much work (we're on a budget so are limited as to what we can take on). I just feel like my life is going nowhere. I'm 25, in a long term relationship but NOT engaged (even though I so desperately want to be). Stuck living out of boxes and cases at his Mums. She's nosey as hell. I can't answer a call or put my shoes on without being asked who it was or what I'm doing. I feel awkward if I go to the kitchen to make something to eat, or if I want a bath, like I'm in the way. I want my life to start moving so that I can do the things I so long for, like having a baby etc.

Facebook and Instagram doesn't help as all my school friends are doing the things I want, buying houses, getting engaged, having babies, and here's me feeling like I'm doing nothing and going nowhere.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel really miserable about my current life situation. I've been with my partner 7 years. We were due to buy a house a few weeks ago but it fell through JUST as we were about to exchange. We're struggling to find anything else, Rightmove has been dead the last couple of weeks and anything that does crop up isn't in a suitable area, or needs too much work (we're on a budget so are limited as to what we can take on). I just feel like my life is going nowhere. I'm 25, in a long term relationship but NOT engaged (even though I so desperately want to be). Stuck living out of boxes and cases at his Mums. She's nosey as hell. I can't answer a call or put my shoes on without being asked who it was or what I'm doing. I feel awkward if I go to the kitchen to make something to eat, or if I want a bath, like I'm in the way. I want my life to start moving so that I can do the things I so long for, like having a baby etc.

Facebook and Instagram doesn't help as all my school friends are doing the things I want, buying houses, getting engaged, having babies, and here's me feeling like I'm doing nothing and going nowhere.
I feel the same - I had to move back home after a relationship breakdown and I’m saving for a house (years away yet). Turned 28 and I feel like a failure living back at home when there’s people I know with their own home/married/babies. I help out at home but I’d love my own space! I go upstairs to watch what TV I want / chill out and I get my Mum asking if I’m OK or coming in my room 🙄

hope you find your dream home soon x

• Heart

I think I’ve already replied to you about something like this before but just wanted to say again - please please don’t worry! I know it can come across so patronising when someone older says “oh but you’re so young” and I don’t mean it like that at all, but you really have nothing to worry about! Life isn’t a race, this year has put a spanner in the works for most people! You’re 25 and in a long term relationship, in a position to buy a house - that is much further along than a lot of people your age and older. Just enjoy the moment if you can, I know it’s easier said than done. I’d love to be 25 again and I’m only 32 😅

In regards to living at his mums, that does sound horrible not to have any privacy. I know you are hoping to buy but would you consider renting maybe for a 6 month contract? I know this will eat into your savings and deposit but I think for your sanity and peace of mind it would be worth it. Plus it’ll probably help you feel a little more “on track”.

Reactions: 1
This is just the lowest I’ve felt throughout this awful situation. Work is hard, I’m bored out of my mind. I’m normally very positive but I just keep reading only negative stuff about how long this is going to go on for on here. When I read the actual news I’m fine, it’s actually worse online 😩 Now I’ve just read a bunch of stuff about how we should not be planning to have kids and I’m just in some kind of spiral now that I shouldn’t plan a family because the rest of our lives are probably fucked or something.

Everything is just too much for me today. I’m just allowing myself a big cry. I feel pointless.
Sorry I did reply but referenced a post on the covid thread so my reply made no sense🤦‍♀️. Despite what I said on the other thread I really don’t think people shouldn’t have kids at the moment, it’s such a personal decision - it’s just easy for me to say I wouldn’t have them because in all honestly I don’t want a baby yet. If you really want to start a family I wouldn’t worry about the situation at the moment stopping you - we have no idea what is around the corner and I’m sure this time next year we will be in a much better place 🧡