A Pinch of Nom - Kay Featherstone and Kate Allinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not allowed to put the syn values in the book but someone on the Facebook group did post about the values.
Yes i remember about the syns they must have really upset sw, I used to have them saved on my old phone as screenshots. I must look them up again I barely use FB anymore but will have a look for them thanks.

I'm so annoyed I just bought a PON book, having learned now they stole some (if not all) the recipes. sh1te. Shoulda searched on here and then would have gone for the chuuby cubs instead :oops:

Reactions: 4
I have the books, not doing it for any kind of diet just find them easy to follow which i need 🀣

Im shocked at what iv read on this thread about them!

Reactions: 2
Lol, someone from my SW group was so dedicated she once cut off a part of her wholemeal pitta bread to make it 60g, then had half a plate of 'syn free' chips with it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't go anymore but I'm still a member of my local SW's fb group. Some of the shite they eat πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
That is the sentence I’ll always use to describe why I hate Slimming World (unless you’re obese and using it as a starting point for a little while) absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same
@Skinny Bae posted earlier in this thread that she had been a moderator for them so maybe can fill us in? 😻
Sorry, I've only just seen this comment. I blocked everything to do with PoN as it was really starting to get me down following the way in which I was treated by them.

It's interesting to hear that all of the popular recipes that people enjoy are actually tweaked versions of my original ideas. They know enough about copyright law to change a few things round and hey presto there's sweet FA that you can do about it. I spoke with Siobhan from Slimming eats at great length with her as I know that many of her trusted recipes have been copied, same with 2cc. They are so bloody obvious.

All my posts on the group have been deleted and the recipes used in their "new/latest" book. There's 6 or so of my recipes STILL on their website, none Of which I received any form of promised payment for and there's a FOURTH book planned too - due for release just in time for Christmas 🀣🀣🀣

Going back to what happened between them and SW. Basically Kay's ego is bigger than her arse and didn't want to be controlled by an organisation that's bigger and better than them. I can not say too much about it as they always have minions willing to report back for a pat on the head.

2cc have received numerous legally threatening letters from their lawyers regarding the FB group and comments about PoN - freedom of speech doesn't exist in PoN land unless it's ALL praise - let's face it for an arse that big - it needs a lorra lorra praise to even touch the surface !! They won't tolerate anything that could potentially "damage the brand" and it's my guess that this is the reason behind the very popular 2cc FB group being taken down

2cc and slimming eats deserve to be recognised for their hard work in providing lots of healthy recipe ideas for FREE and are certainly not in this totally for the money. They have also been around a lot longer than PoN !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry, I've only just seen this comment. I blocked everything to do with PoN as it was really starting to get me down following the way in which I was treated by them.

It's interesting to hear that all of the popular recipes that people enjoy are actually tweaked versions of my original ideas. They know enough about copyright law to change a few things round and hey presto there's sweet FA that you can do about it. I spoke with Siobhan from Slimming eats at great length with her as I know that many of her trusted recipes have been copied, same with 2cc. They are so bloody obvious.

All my posts on the group have been deleted and the recipes used in their "new/latest" book. There's 6 or so of my recipes STILL on their website, none Of which I received any form of promised payment for and there's a FOURTH book planned too - due for release just in time for Christmas 🀣🀣🀣

Going back to what happened between them and SW. Basically Kay's ego is bigger than her arse and didn't want to be controlled by an organisation that's bigger and better than them. I can not say too much about it as they always have minions willing to report back for a pat on the head.

2cc have received numerous legally threatening letters from their lawyers regarding the FB group and comments about PoN - freedom of speech doesn't exist in PoN land unless it's ALL praise - let's face it for an arse that big - it needs a lorra lorra praise to even touch the surface !! They won't tolerate anything that could potentially "damage the brand" and it's my guess that this is the reason behind the very popular 2cc FB group being taken down

2cc and slimming eats deserve to be recognised for their hard work in providing lots of healthy recipe ideas for FREE and are certainly not in this totally for the money. They have also been around a lot longer than PoN !
Thanks for responding and I hope you’re ok ❀❀
you sound best off out of it
Lots of love

Thanks for responding and I hope you’re ok ❀❀
you sound best off out of it
Lots of love
Thank you. And yes, that line is well and truly drawn. I'm just quietly getting on with what I do best and creating my own recipes on my page which I'm happy to share for free. If someone wants to steal them - good luck to them hahahaha, I now see it as a compliment 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you. And yes, that line is well and truly drawn. I'm just quietly getting on with what I do best and creating my own recipes on my page which I'm happy to share for free. If someone wants to steal them - good luck to them hahahaha, I now see it as a compliment 😜
Let us know when you have your recipes ready. I’m happy to support you.
Jealously is a hateful attribute. And it oozes out of them unlike the chilled Slimming Eats and 2CC who are there to help without the need to witch.

Reactions: 7
Let us know when you have your recipes ready. I’m happy to support you.
Jealously is a hateful attribute. And it oozes out of them unlike the chilled Slimming Eats and 2CC who are there to help without the need to witch.
Aww. Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—

I just post things on my Facebook page Skinny Bae Kitchen and also on Instagram. I enjoy cooking and messing around in the kitchen and if I help just one person, then I'm happy
Not in it for the money at all, just enjoy doing what I do. I whole heartedly support 2CC and slimming eats whose recipes are amazing and they are also decent people who gave me some sound advice😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww. Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—

I just post things on my Facebook page Skinny Bae Kitchen and also on Instagram. I enjoy cooking and messing around in the kitchen and if I help just one person, then I'm happy
Not in it for the money at all, just enjoy doing what I do. I whole heartedly support 2CC and slimming eats whose recipes are amazing and they are also decent people who gave me some sound advice😊

Is that you with the heart plates? ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aww. Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—

I’m off to look at your page.

I miss the 2cc page,I suspected it was pon and their followers reporting 2cc

• Heart