A Pinch of Nom - Kay Featherstone and Kate Allinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think navy blue is as slimming as she thinks it is!

She's way beyond morbidly obese. Life expectancy can't be much beyond 50.

Reactions: 7
Wow she’s out of breath just standing on that stage.

it’s sad that promote diets/healthy eating yet she is morbidly obese.At last the two chubby Cubs did lose weight.
I love the two chubby cubs

Reactions: 3

Yel

From their last round of publicity they said this:

"The women’s aim is to lose 30 stone between them. So far, Kay has lost seven stone and Kate five."

I don't know how they can be used to publicise the new book if both of them have put all that back on a year later. Maybe they'll not be mentioned at all and it'll be a faceless brand?

Lots of us struggle with our weight but we don't make money saying 'do as I say not as I do' - otherwise I'd be teaching you all how to be a 6ft size 10 blonde with a medical degree and a spotless house :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time signing up and posting. I don’t know how to reply to a previous comment, but I feel for @Skinny Bae having worked with them.
I know(knew) them personally from before PoN and can confirm that they are the two most vile, manipulative, bullying, pieces of tit I’ve ever encountered.
Kay in particular is utterly controlling, and intimidating and uses threats to get people to back down from exposing them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Totally agree
Here is a clip of Kay talking at a convention in Texas last year about how to make even more money

They are as successful as they are because she is good at analytics. Studying what people are searching for and monopolising on it

Oh my days!
She's much bigger than I first thought.
Shocking! How can she promote a healthy life style?

It's a joke!
I had a friend as big as her selling diet pills and carb blockers 🙄😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time signing up and posting. I don’t know how to reply to a previous comment, but I feel for @Skinny Bae having worked with them.
I know(knew) them personally from before PoN and can confirm that they are the two most vile, manipulative, bullying, pieces of tit I’ve ever encountered.
Kay in particular is utterly controlling, and intimidating and uses threats to get people to back down from exposing them.
You've summed them up perfectly. Kay is so full of tit and loves the sound of her own voice. They use people then just cast them aside. They have almost broken 2 of the nicest people I could have ever met, and I am still in touch with them. Thankfully they have now re built their lives post Pon who pulled the rug and their livelihoods from under their feet. One of them lost everything because of them
Hate them with a passion for what they do to people, good honest people

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am really shocked at how large she is. I'm a big girl myself but its seems crazy that shes promoting these healthy eating books yet not actually following through with it herself, it feels like such a con.

I am really shocked at how large she is. I'm a big girl myself but its seems crazy that shes promoting these healthy eating books yet not actually following through with it herself, it feels like such a con.
Huge isn’t she! Catfish are looking for UK participants, maybe we should put them forward 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
They are both bonkers, all the research going shows that dieters regain all the weight they lose within five years. It's not taken either of them that long to demonstrate the truth of this. Bloody hate diets, they have a 95% failure rate and you dmaage your body far more by constant yo-yo dieting .

They are no worse than any others diet scam out there though.

Am amazed SW didn't go after them sooner, they are very litigious.

They've really upped the ante on the emails haven't they. I always find it counter intuitive when brands over bombard with emails, Insta posts etc. It's like you forget it's there because you see it constantly. What is the deal with the 'weekly shopping email? Do the brands pay them to feature their products? I can't imagine these two doing anything out of the goodness of their hearts from what I've read on here.

I used to like their website when I first did SW but now I just can't take the recipes seriously anymore as they clearly don't eat them themselves! My favourite site is Slimming Eats, love her recipes. Often find with PON recipes too they use 5 million different ingredients but in like minuscule amounts, like will it really make any difference to the dish if I don't use 1/8 tsp of some obscure spice.

Also I'm sick to death of seeing that Tuscan chicken recipe, I don't even eat meat and people are going on like it's the only recipe that's ever existed 😂 do enjoy seeing the disasters where people have tried to substitute the cream cheese for quark and it's split and looks like actual vomit.

• Haha
Had to stop using the website because you would have to scroll soooo far down and past so many adverts before the actual recipe

Reactions: 10
Had to stop using the website because you would have to scroll soooo far down and past so many adverts before the actual recipe
I dont bother now because of this and the hassle of working out the syns

Their website has so many ads that it makes it extremely slow it crashes whichever device or computer I'm using

Reactions: 2
They've really upped the ante on the emails haven't they. I always find it counter intuitive when brands over bombard with emails, Insta posts etc. It's like you forget it's there because you see it constantly. What is the deal with the 'weekly shopping email? Do the brands pay them to feature their products? I can't imagine these two doing anything out of the goodness of their hearts from what I've read on here.

I used to like their website when I first did SW but now I just can't take the recipes seriously anymore as they clearly don't eat them themselves! My favourite site is Slimming Eats, love her recipes. Often find with PON recipes too they use 5 million different ingredients but in like minuscule amounts, like will it really make any difference to the dish if I don't use 1/8 tsp of some obscure spice.

Also I'm sick to death of seeing that Tuscan chicken recipe, I don't even eat meat and people are going on like it's the only recipe that's ever existed 😂 do enjoy seeing the disasters where people have tried to substitute the cream cheese for quark and it's split and looks like actual vomit.
all their creamy sauces taste the same because all it is is low fat cream cheese and stock with some weird herb and maybe some mushrooms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
all their creamy sauces taste the same because all it is is low fat cream cheese and stock with some weird herb and maybe some mushrooms 😂
Most of their meals are totally bland. If they taste ok then it’s a stolen recipe 😂

• Haha
39CF1CF6-4174-4513-BF61-F7F5FED9DB20.png
So I saw this before on my newsfeed, couldn’t get on the comments then tried to go onto their page to find the post again and it’s disappeared! It just made me wonder if it was a dig at PON as I’ve seen it mentioned that they have a cheeseburger quiche recipe in one of their books! Also someone posted on the PON group the other day saying they’d made it and didn’t enjoy it which I also tried to find and that’s gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a while 2CC and Slimming eats have been sharing each other’s recipes. Mongolian beef can be quickly cooked by 2CC and the cheeseburger quiche made siobhan’s way is tasty. To be honest I much prefer their blogs and will put up with the long blogs to get the recipes from their sites. 2CC are having issues with their group again being wrongly reported.

• Sad