A Pinch of Nom - Kay Featherstone and Kate Allinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there's a THIRD meal planner being pushed out - how many meal planning books (that are actually a really weird size to stick in your handbag) do people need? I bought a magnetic thing that goes on my fridge from Poundland lol - it doesn't need to be in my handbag to remind me what I planned for the day!

Reactions: 8
I see there's a THIRD meal planner being pushed out - how many meal planning books (that are actually a really weird size to stick in your handbag) do people need? I bought a magnetic thing that goes on my fridge from Poundland lol - it doesn't need to be in my handbag to remind me what I planned for the day!
I bought the first planner and haven't used it once, it was too big for my bag and too small for my kitchen. I use a blackboard in my kitchen 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I bought the first planner and haven't used it once, it was too big for my bag and too small for my kitchen. I use a blackboard in my kitchen 🤷‍♀️
me too, it's the same with any of the meal planners from 'chefs' tbh - they seem to have to reach a page count, which makes the book too bulky for handbag use (even if you have a Mary Poppins type bag, which I do!)

I had a blackboard but always lost the chalk. Got a whiteboard, pen was always missing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
me too, it's the same with any of the meal planners from 'chefs' tbh - they seem to have to reach a page count, which makes the book too bulky for handbag use (even if you have a Mary Poppins type bag, which I do!)

I had a blackboard but always lost the chalk. Got a whiteboard, pen was always missing lol
I also have the first two planners they released, but never used them.

It’s probably the stress that Slimming Eats is bringing out a recipe book. She’s teamed up with two chubby Cubs and the slimming foodie is it? The 3 of them really support eat other after PoN pinched their cheeseburger quiche and Mongolian beef recipes that pulled them to back each other.

I think Slimming World is a culty crock of tit, and I'm not even sure how I ended up with one of their books. But the recipes, on the whole, sound grim. So much artificial sweetener. Vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I left the group and it’s been bliss not having all their posts where the moderator posts don’t share the recipe on it!

Reactions: 2
I put a post on about a recipe asking where I’d gone wrong and it was denied 🤣 I wasn’t slagging the recipe off just asking for advice!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You've summed them up perfectly. Kay is so full of tit and loves the sound of her own voice. They use people then just cast them aside. They have almost broken 2 of the nicest people I could have ever met, and I am still in touch with them. Thankfully they have now re built their lives post Pon who pulled the rug and their livelihoods from under their feet. One of them lost everything because of them
Hate them with a passion for what they do to people, good honest people
I they are vile bullies wonder how many more of us have they left picking up what’s left of our lives after they chose to discard us.

Reactions: 2
I'd forgotten these two even exist 🤣 I think the only thing I've ever made (and I used to make a lot of very edible WW recipes years ago) was a couscous one with pomegranate seeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember making their fajita lasagne which had more calories than my actual lasagne and justifying it because it used my HEA/HEB and some syns. It was slop. Would love to see them as they are now rather than their sausage fingers on posts

• Haha
I thought this thread might have been resurrected because they have a new book out of budget recipes. It looks like mostly the same SW style slop.

Looks like they did an ‘event’ in Liverpool recently where they had members of the team handing out swag. But the actual recipe writers didn’t show up. Hmm why would you get four skinny young people to promote your cookbook and not the authors? I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this thread might have been resurrected because they have a new book out of budget recipes. It looks like mostly the same SW style slop.

Looks like they did an ‘event’ in Liverpool recently where they had members of the team handing out swag. But the actual recipe writers didn’t show up. Hmm why would you get four skinny young people to promote your cookbook and not the authors? I wonder.
Absolute scams

Reactions: 5

Yel

Now they've made millions you'd think they would sign up for a healthy delivery service and pretend their own recipes helped to lose weight.

Without trying to be offensive, with the size of them even just having one slightly healthy meal a day would lead to weight loss.

They certainly aren't having their quark and strawberries recipe for desert.

• Haha
Reactions: 13