A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 From my camera roll- I cropped my sister out of this photo from the Kenwood House library. It really is a beautiful space.

1699911843387.jpeg

2. Second one I took today :

My private Instagram- with a filter, but I like trees.

1699912005332.jpeg

---
3. Near the Opthal department.

1699912330772.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@cowtastrophe
I need some context here. Get the autumnal colours of the leaves, but what are the black shadowy monsters . It's quite a scary picture, little one on the right...
Might have another drink settle my nerves

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@cowtastrophe
I need some context here. Get the autumnal colours of the leaves, but what are the black shadowy monsters . It's quite a scary picture, little one on the right...
Might have another drink settle my nerves
It‘s the trunks of the trees but they were wet so looked really dark and shadowy. The pollarded trees have a really creepy look to them and I never get tired of seeing them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.