A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my boy who we lost last year. I’m still broken over him. He was half bengal and absolutely crazy but I wouldn’t have changed him for the world 💔 check out the lil heart on his paw 😭
IMG_4022.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not mine, but I have a penchant for long haired cats and take photos if I see one out and about!
This one was adorable :love:
1700343622055.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone got any pets they'd like to share. Miss mine.
This is my auntys dog Meg. She is a cockerpoo - just turned 2 I think. She is full of energy , kind , friendly and has a beautiful temperament. She is very much loved ❤
---
This is my boy who we lost last year. I’m still broken over him. He was half bengal and absolutely crazy but I wouldn’t have changed him for the world 💔 check out the lil heart on his paw 😭View attachment 2579547
I am so sorry for your loss . What a beautiful boy ❤
---
This is tee pops who we loss last year. He was such an handsome boy. We miss him so much
I am so sorry for your loss. Another handsome boy ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.