A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure we all take pictures of things we find compelling in our day to day lives.
why not share.
A photo a day would be ideal, with maybe why you took it.
I was walking along the Thames path while my son was go karting. The industrial appeals to me. Tate and lyle sugar factory in the distance.

IMG_20170527_154815364.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
An overly dramatic sign I saw while out walking in the Scottish Highlands a few weeks ago.
20231011_145650.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Dog in a pub. She was behaving for a change which is why I took the picture. Promise no more pictures of the dog (I’ll do an old one of the cat in a few days)

IMG_2578.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The mushroom/toadstool is real, gnomes are concrete. We don't often get fun-coloured fungi where I live so I took the opportunity to get a few photos.
1698519651171.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
All good pictures already.
I think for the first 48hrs there should be a 'post the best you have 'on the one a day.
Get the excitement levels up.
20210825_084128.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The mushroom/toadstool is real, gnomes are concrete. We don't often get fun-coloured fungi where I live so I took the opportunity to get a few photos.
View attachment 2537623
Oh wow. On my bucket list to see one of those. Only time I saw one it was on its last legs. So impressive!
I recently saw this little beaut and her baby…
adb76e86-8d56-4fbc-9253-36554d0a499a.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m blessed to live on the Isle of Wight. This is my favourite beach to sit by a campfire under the stars
IMG_9877.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I love taking random sunset / sunrise photos. This is a few miles outside London.
1698520970978.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I love seeing other people's photos and perspectives.
My son soon to be 19, looking at the shard building, london.
IMG_20140528_151853191_HDR.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I live in Greater London and am obsessed with brutalism, so really enjoy pictures of cityscapes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.