A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a large diesel pump for an enormous fire sprinkler system. I just love the bright red always used ( charlton fan)
20231109_143604.jpg

Reactions: 12
@strawb is the person at the end if the jetty hoovering? Lol
I've only got boring industrial plant, no real plants for the foreseeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love this thread! A timeline cleanse, like that @Buitengebieden account on Twitter that's just full a cute animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Platypus and wombat having tea. Street art, Eastern Victoria.

)They'd probably have some kind of fight in real life, the cute ones are usually little dickheads)
1699584447192.jpeg
T

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IMG_8281.jpeg

Breakfast at my desk this morning; a cherry and almond pastry. A day of meetings ahead of me, starting now 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cosmo - Local cat ( has an owner) who has taken up residence at a local supermarket. He is usually sat outside on the compost bags or if raining he sneaks inside and curls up on a trolly ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.