A photo a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like this one from a train. Certain lines line up, and I can't work out the reflection in the left corner?
20210319_212117.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Platypus and wombat having tea. Street art, Eastern Victoria.
Where abouts in Vic is this street art? I'm in Langwarrin and am keen to go for a drive and check it out one day.
---
Just stumbled across this tread - I love it -

My 3 Samoyeds from a photo shoot at the park a few weeks ago. - Roman, Pavlova and Alaska.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Where abouts in Vic is this street art? I'm in Langwarrin and am keen to go for a drive and check it out one day.
---
Just stumbled across this tread - I love it -

My 3 Samoyeds from a photo shoot at the park a few weeks ago. - Roman, Pavlova and Alaska.
Station St in Ringwood East, there's a few of Rosellas, ducks and bottlebrush trees as well.
I love your Samoyeds, they're gorgeous ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More Sammy Spam - Pavlova (we can't take credit for her name, her previous owners named her) Yes she has pink ears just because ♥

IMG_4432.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.