Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

griftalo

VIP Member
I think they could be seen in a large number of places last night. I’m East Mids and feel like I’m the only one who wasn’t still awake to see them 🥲

Fingers crossed for tonight.
I’m cross because despite being awake the number of horrible led streetlights and houses in the way meant I couldn’t see anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

mchops

VIP Member
Wow, that old church tower was a building I worked in. Clothmakers , a livery . Own most of the land round that area. They said it was being redeveloped. I see its started. The new building is huge with sky gardens.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

mchops

VIP Member
I have no idea what that is looks great, part of me wants it to be not a desert because that's even stranger .

Reactions: 6

mchops

VIP Member
Just damp and cobwebs behind a filing cabinet I had to move. I actually layed down to get a nice pic. Thought it looked arty.

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Beautiful! Roughly which part of the country was this if you don’t mind me asking?
I think they could be seen in a large number of places last night. I’m East Mids and feel like I’m the only one who wasn’t still awake to see them 🥲

• Heart

~vix~83~

VIP Member
I have no idea what that is looks great, part of me wants it to be not a desert because that's even stranger .
It’s a called a brown derby, they have changed the topping, it used to be fudge & nuts it’s now crushed Oreos.

mchops

VIP Member
I can't accept a cable being left like this. I will support it on its journey using cable tray. No doubt I'll take a pic , lol
IMG_20240522_103347.jpg

---
I can't accept a cable being left like this. I will support it on its journey using cable tray. No doubt I'll take a pic , lol
IMG_20240522_103347.jpg
I did not install that.

Last edited:

mchops

VIP Member
It's a stunning Palace. I did a bit of work there. English heritage are expensive now though.

Reactions: 5

FloellaB

Chatty Member

We’re in the East of England and lots of people have photos. My husband stumbled home at some ungodly hour but apparently didn’t look up and notice them. I was asleep. Hopefully tonight 🤞🏻

Metropolis

VIP Member
Very listed. It's in the plans to stay. There is a small graveyard there too . The guild of cornwaners shared the building. I'll look and see if I have pictures, around 1550 they were given the rubbish land round there, doing alright on it.
Fascinating info, thanks!