Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmyLou!

Just catching up. I lost the thread after the passing of my beloved Pooh Bear. No photos of note but an RIP for my beautiful boy.
Big hugs to you @MaineCoonMama. I'm always a mess after the passing of one of my pets. I've only just caught up as we have been moving but I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
You can download this as an app and you'll get alerts when aurora are likely. It's currently on amber alert, so only expected to be visible further north (than me and Metropolis at any rate ☹)
Things change really quickly though, so fingers crossed for later!

• Heart

Metropolis

VIP Member
Just damp and cobwebs behind a filing cabinet I had to move. I actually layed down to get a nice pic. Thought it looked arty.
Yes, it does look arty - I was trying to work out if it was patterns on glass or on metal. Like the texture!

Metropolis

VIP Member
It's a stunning Palace. I did a bit of work there. English heritage are expensive now though.
They are. When I went today, it would have cost £26 for an adult and a child, but as they were running a promotion I joined and paid £72 for 15 months as I thought it’d be more cost effective. Really beautiful and lovely grounds. I could happily live there!

Reactions: 4

mchops

VIP Member
My mum used to holiday there as a kid in the 40s / 50s. Would love to see the Lido regenerated,
My dad had tb as a kid and spent time in the hospital, being wheeled out for fresh air. I hope it gets the love the town deserves one day

• Heart

mchops

VIP Member
Nobody wants to see that on a 300mm pipe clamp under 15 bar of pressure. Not an easy fix. Soz sparky
IMG_20240524_115015.jpg

• Wow

~vix~83~

VIP Member
You've got me wondering which one. My first ever job was in a supermarket in Salford, that'll be 30 years ago next month. I work mostly from home now, this is in my office.View attachment 2899229
going by the colours I’d say Morrisons. You can see the staff canteen.
Everytine we stay at this Travelodge we get this view and of Manchester.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Ridiculous that it was a flagship store that only opened in 2011 and was barely open 4 years.
It’s mad really! When there’s a hotel right opposite it who would use the cafe for breakfast n shop for food! We walk down to Tesco express!

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Apparently your chances are better up North. I feel a little cheated ngl but the Northerners take brunt of the snow so fair’s fair I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
I live in the east but it would make sense that the north would experience it better. I have heard that Donegal/Sligo are meant to be the best spots in Ireland. I would love to see it again this evening but something tells me I won't, this was a one off chance.