Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KebabGirl

VIP Member
1000017555.jpg

View over Runcorn old Town to the Gateway. Can see Fiddlers Ferry towers to the left.

1000017559.jpg

Road works on the bridge but not in my lane :p

• Heart
Reactions: 11

mchops

VIP Member
Aww between the blackberry thorns and whatever other plant is there a cheeky bluebell has appeared next to my front step.
20240404_191024.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11

mchops

VIP Member
Victoriana sewage works that solved london's smell and health problems. Crossness pumping station. Dined in by Queen Victoria herself. A shit pump .
IMG_20151011_133813567.jpg

---
They are. When I went today, it would have cost £26 for an adult and a child, but as they were running a promotion I joined and paid £72 for 15 months as I thought it’d be more cost effective. Really beautiful and lovely grounds. I could happily live there!
Plenty of English heritage local to eltham Palace. I worked at loads. Unfortunately all my pictures were on a work phone. Idiot .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

griftalo

VIP Member
IMG_0396.jpeg
In perfect contrast to @griftalo got stuck walking home in torrential rain this evening, conveniently I was only wearing a dress and crocs, sans umbrella.

Suitably soggy.
It didn’t last! I got soaked then hailed on with a freezing wind on top the night before in a thin jacket with no hood, so I feel for you.

• Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240326_160513_Gallery.jpg

Another one from the pub the other day for mchops. Are those bluebells again?

• Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
You've got me wondering which one. My first ever job was in a supermarket in Salford, that'll be 30 years ago next month. I work mostly from home now, this is in my office.
20240426_184001.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9