Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
You've got me wondering which one. My first ever job was in a supermarket in Salford, that'll be 30 years ago next month. I work mostly from home now, this is in my office.View attachment 2899229
going by the colours I’d say Morrisons. You can see the staff canteen.
Everytine we stay at this Travelodge we get this view and of Manchester.

Reactions: 4

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Ridiculous that it was a flagship store that only opened in 2011 and was barely open 4 years.
It’s mad really! When there’s a hotel right opposite it who would use the cafe for breakfast n shop for food! We walk down to Tesco express!

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Apparently your chances are better up North. I feel a little cheated ngl but the Northerners take brunt of the snow so fair’s fair I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
I live in the east but it would make sense that the north would experience it better. I have heard that Donegal/Sligo are meant to be the best spots in Ireland. I would love to see it again this evening but something tells me I won't, this was a one off chance.

Metropolis

VIP Member
This is the robin I've been feeding for the past few months on my daily walk. It waits on the fence posts and doesn't mind coming close. Highlight of my day :)
View attachment 2904233
---

Omg, amazing! So cute! Do you think it's got a litter? Did you feed it?
He was very cute, but I didn’t feed him (however, I think one of the neighbours does!). I was told he’s a male.

• Heart

Metropolis

VIP Member
Wow, that old church tower was a building I worked in. Clothmakers , a livery . Own most of the land round that area. They said it was being redeveloped. I see its started. The new building is huge with sky gardens.
That’s amazing you worked there. Do you think it’s listed and they’re going to build around it? It was very busy on the site today.

Reactions: 3