Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchops

VIP Member
No easter related to easter,
20240315_105555.jpg
but a bunch of large batteries ready to explode. Imagine an escooter catching fire but 1000x . The batteries are melting . 80c when I turned the ups off.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
We're not quite sure what's going on here, possibly a mating thing? They seem to fly around squawking loudly at each other before settling down on the pole. They fly away after 5 mins or so...
20240513_184307.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8

mchops

VIP Member
Ken Dodd is still up in my top of the charts stand ups. He made me cry with laughter.

Reactions: 7

Metropolis

VIP Member
going by the colours I’d say Morrisons. You can see the staff canteen.
Everytine we stay at this Travelodge we get this view and of Manchester.
Ridiculous that it was a flagship store that only opened in 2011 and was barely open 4 years.

• Wow
  • Sad

FloellaB

Chatty Member
View attachment 2929431
In similar vein as above! I've always wanted to see this and I cannot believe I managed to, in little old bloody Ireland an' all. I would still love to see them a bit more so a trip to the artic circle is needed for me to really feel fulfilled haha.

A heads up to those of you who may have missed out, there's another chance this evening after daylight ends to capture the beauty of the lights. I'm unsure if it's certain parts of the country or not but I thought i'd mention it.
Apparently your chances are better up North. I feel a little cheated ngl but the Northerners take brunt of the snow so fair’s fair I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
View attachment 2929431
In similar vein as above! I've always wanted to see this and I cannot believe I managed to, in little old bloody Ireland an' all. I would still love to see them a bit more so a trip to the artic circle is needed for me to really feel fulfilled haha.

A heads up to those of you who may have missed out, there's another chance this evening after daylight ends to capture the beauty of the lights. I'm unsure if it's certain parts of the country or not but I thought i'd mention it.
Luckily one of my favourite Irish You Tubers filmed it.

Hopefully I'll see it for myself tonight 🤞