A photo a day #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
137CE77A-33A1-4C35-ABAE-7E69AB1EDCDD.jpeg

My 10 year-old decided to use the dictionary to find long words for her game of Bananagrams. However, she declined to read the definitions 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20240326_160513_Gallery.jpg

Another one from the pub the other day for mchops. Are those bluebells again?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Check these perfect little cotton wool clouds ❤
IMG_0393.jpeg

The blue sky is making me so happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_0396.jpeg
In perfect contrast to @griftalo got stuck walking home in torrential rain this evening, conveniently I was only wearing a dress and crocs, sans umbrella.

Suitably soggy.
It didn’t last! I got soaked then hailed on with a freezing wind on top the night before in a thin jacket with no hood, so I feel for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
1000017555.jpg

View over Runcorn old Town to the Gateway. Can see Fiddlers Ferry towers to the left.

1000017559.jpg

Road works on the bridge but not in my lane :p

• Heart
Reactions: 11
20240330_131529.jpg

A nearby boarding school that matches how Malory Towers always looked in my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The overhand brick work to do that is so impressive to me. You can't see the bricks you are laying at the front. Wonderful artist the bricklayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_3857.jpeg

Went to a cat cafe for my daughter’s 11th birthday and these little darlings were there. It was their first day and they were only there a couple of hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My local train station yesterday morning. It cleared to be a fine, sunny, 28 degree day later. I prefer bleak and overcast skies although when it's clear there's a lovely view of the hills.
IMG_4822.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1000017600.jpg

River cools where I belong...

Bonus train content today, Avanti heading to Lime Street.

• Heart
Reactions: 14