A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned planning a trip of a life time with Wim Hoff so I’m gonna take a stab and say that’s gonna prevent her going back to Sydney?

I don't understand the whole secret around when she's going back to Aus don't get it at all..pure cliffhanger will she/won't she 🤣

Reactions: 1
Is she going to officially announce a departure from Australia??
Shock 🙄 she’s an absolute MELT - I hope she’s gone.
I see she was up Terrie McEvoy’s hole the other day. They’re a good pair. St Terrier, patron saint of nurses who went recruiting them all promising them the world and getting paid commission and then they were left high and dry after getting to Australia with no steady work.
So probably what Caroline is about to do but for teachers 😬🙄🙈

Reactions: 2
If it’s not about staying in Ireland I feel like the song in her latest reel could be aimed at the ex again…

I hope she goes sick of listening to her how she's torn between the two countries 😕 time to go!

Reactions: 2
Shock 🙄 she’s an absolute MELT - I hope she’s gone.
I see she was up Terrie McEvoy’s hole the other day. They’re a good pair. St Terrier, patron saint of nurses who went recruiting them all promising them the world and getting paid commission and then they were left high and dry after getting to Australia with no steady work.
So probably what Caroline is about to do but for teachers 😬🙄🙈
What happened with the nurses in oz ? Was there not the work there

ANZUK are totally legit but I don't know why they are working with her so much. My friend is in Melbourne at the moment and he is a primary school teacher in Ireland, he is registered with ANZUK and apart from school holidays has work every single day. It is basically an agency for casual staff.

Her parents own an embroidery business too, so it’s not like she’s gonna have to pay for that… The 10% for PIPS is just added onto the price

You cannot say one size fits all, it is just not true. One size fits most is the best you can do. As for getting dressed under it, fine if you are Caroline, but show us a size 18 or 20 person changing under it.

I'm glad £10 is going to PIPS however I'd rather give them £10 myself than pay £100 for a dry robe! Are people really going to pay that money in this current climate?!

Who wants a $200 dry robe with her instagram handle on it 🤣🙈

After all her, “I’m not a blogger, I could be doing more brand deals etc.” talk - she’s no better than any of the rest of them

Reactions: 5
Haven’t followed this one for long but I’ve taken a few things away from her content - she’s got a serious problem with Ireland as a country. Get over it ffs we are not living in Siberia. January is not that bad for god sake get a grip of yourself. She’s got an issue with men - we all get our heart broken stop being a martyr. Unfollow button is pending.

Reactions: 5
Has she said anything about going back to Australia? Sick of the “finally falling in love with Ireland” content, give it a break.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.