A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t want to get back in the car after her trauma but videos herself driving on the Main Street?

Reactions: 2
It sounded like she doesn't have a clue how to drive in snow, so why would you make such a long journey to an area you don't know when it's forecast for snow. Eejit!

It sounded like she doesn't have a clue how to drive in snow, so why would you make such a long journey to an area you don't know when it's forecast for snow. Eejit!
I would say she had the appointment booked for a long time in advance. I’ve heard that hairdresser is very hard to get in with

So is she not going back to Oz? Dates for her workshops right through until June. Did I miss her saying she was staying a while?

Reactions: 1
Doesn't look like she is going back, waiting for the big reveal that she's A. Taking a year out to work on her social media, sunrises and gym plus coffee, teacher events, tourism Northern Ireland 😄 😆 (and prob never go back) hence treated herself to first class on the way home.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, she keeps saying she’s on her summer holidays, but has no intention of going back for school starting again- I didn’t know teachers could just take off in term time when they feel like it. Suppose she can’t let on she’s staying at home as her entire content is based on “oh I’m so torn between Ireland and oz”. Fake af

Reactions: 3
Her sister isnt due until the 11th Feb and she is waiting for the baby to be born, surley she isnt just going to go on the first flight back after the baby is born because what would be the point of staying, she must have a career break otherwise how would she get the time off.

Reactions: 1
Her sister isnt due until the 11th Feb and she is waiting for the baby to be born, surley she isnt just going to go on the first flight back after the baby is born because what would be the point of staying, she must have a career break otherwise how would she get the time off.
And it’s likely the sister will go over her due date. Most people do with their first

Hey guys did any of you know that Caroline moved to Australia 7 years ago?????????

Christ you would think she was the only one 😅
Omg!! I have just discovered this thread, mad as I live in Aus and I used to go to a few sunrise socials (when I could be bothered to wake up in time!).

And I actually love the concept and even her, and her advice normally but the last 4 weeks or so since she posted that massive show off bragging emirates first class video on her Instagram and it was NON STOP showing off, she's really irritated me with everything she does!!!!

I'll have to go back to the beginning of this thread to read as I'm intrigued as to how she's pissed everyone else off! 😅

Reactions: 5
She'll totally know that she's not going back for the start of term though and will have to have okay'd it with the school in advance! Does she really think people believe her when she says she doesn't know when she wants to go back! Like someone said above, she'd be losing 90% of her content if she admits to moving back to NI

Reactions: 3
She is being extra annoying lately, these influencers get a bit of fame and it goes totally to their head. Why do I feel like she made her sisters baby shower all about her, dolled up to the nines etc lol. She’s making her sister baby her whole personality and I cannot stand the lying about going back to school in Oz to teach. She’s clearly taking a year off from there to live in Ireland, why not just be honest instead of lying and saying she’s waiting for the baby. She did this with her breakup pretended for ages they were still together and when people started to figure it out she did this podcast. Like no one is actually that invested in her whole she needs to make dramatic announcements

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.