A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ above what is the big drama about moving home? Why does she call Oz home when I’m sorry love, it isn’t? I lived in another country for 12 years and moved home and didn’t feel the need to make it a huge dramatic event. She would actually drain the life out of you I’d say.

Reactions: 9
Christ above what is the big drama about moving home? Why does she call Oz home when I’m sorry love, it isn’t? I lived in another country for 12 years and moved home and didn’t feel the need to make it a huge dramatic event. She would actually drain the life out of you I’d say.
She maybe has got a career break from Australia job but she did say she was still working remotely 9-5 which doesn’t add up

She maybe has got a career break from Australia job but she did say she was still working remotely 9-5 which doesn’t add up
She’s even more over the top of it’s a career break. The reel is utterly ridiculous if it is. The goodbyes at school, the tears, the countdowns. Jesus 😂🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
No good coffee in Ireland you know!
In fairness I've struggled to find a decent coffee in the uk too since being back 😅
But no idea what she's on about, sydney coffee isn't half of what the melbourne coffee is like 😅😅

I see she finally admitted to moving home. I don't get why its such a "big reveal". Does she legit think she is a celebrity?!

Reactions: 4
bleeping LOL. This one is such a wet blanket. As if we didn’t all call this months ago… when she was selling all her furniture and no sign of her going back to her job for start of school 🙄
Actual second hand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 9
🙈🙈 now we'll have to listen to her as if she's the only person to ever have returned home from living abroad

Reactions: 7
She waited until the day her sister had the baby to post this. I feel like she’s so jealous of her younger sister being in a relationship and now a new baby; and Caroline is single - again, and has posted this “big dramatic reveal” so that she gets attention too

Reactions: 12
And the irony that you moved “home” to get paid to convince other people to run away from home for a “better life”. How very Terrie Mcevoy…

Reactions: 8
Is she setting up channels for Irish teachers to move to oz ?? If so I really don’t like that. Bleeding the country of vital workers abs profiting from it.

Why does she have to constantly shove the giving up alcohol thing down everyone’s throat? We get it you gave it up so what? She talks a bit too much about it that it makes me think she did have issues with it - no shade if she did but just get on with it. she seems to really need validation for literally everything she does.

Reactions: 7
The opening of her podcast is exactly the same as Shivs (Siobhan O’Hagan) ‘many of you are here because you just watched my Instagram video…’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Caroline is like Groundhog Day. I actually can’t listen to her stories repeatedly said “bla bla bla…10 years in Australia bla bla bla… I’ve moved home.” Yes we know Caroline!!!!! Move on. New content needed. If she talks about moving home for the next year, she will be insufferable. Oh also if your not employed as a teacher anymore…. Your an Insta hun.

Reactions: 5
There’s so many people heading home from Australia though after 10/15 years post COVID, so she’ll probably have appeal to that audience… those who have decided to move or are on the fence about it.

She just won’t be that relatable though… moving home rent free to her parents house, flew first class, spends her days doing leisurely walks and exercising and breath work and ice baths… and yes just being an Insta hun. Majority of us would be scrambling to secure jobs and set up again.

Alot of people I know literally can’t move home due to the rental crisis in Ireland, they’ve gotten married and had a child or 2 and there’s no room for them to live with parents even in the short term until they could get something else sorted.

Her reel on Insta about you think you’re rich after living abroad for years then you remember your student loan, I know she put a little disclaimer in there saying I’m not really rich but can you imagine how much of that loan she could have offset with the money she spent on flying not even business class but first class…I mean get your priorities right 😳

Her reel on Insta about you think you’re rich after living abroad for years then you remember your student loan, I know she put a little disclaimer in there saying I’m not really rich but can you imagine how much of that loan she could have offset with the money she spent on flying not even business class but first class…I mean get your priorities right 😳
She is a liar. She’s home with plenty. Had a full time teaching job, numerous brand deals, an ebook. Now home living rent-free with mummy and daddy.
she’s just trying to stay relevant.
I still can’t get my head around why she lied to all her followers about coming home

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.