A County Down Under

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank God she “survived” January in Ireland. We are forever indebted to Christopher Columbus for discovering America, and Caroline McKenna for discovering Australia. Teach us, oh great one, how to set an alarm clock and where to find decent coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She must be panicking that she’s moved back home to Ireland because being torn between Ireland and Oz is her whole brand and personality

Reactions: 1
Thank God she “survived” January in Ireland. We are forever indebted to Christopher Columbus for discovering America, and Caroline McKenna for discovering Australia. Teach us, oh great one, how to set an alarm clock and where to find decent coffee
Honest to god she would do your head in with the ‘I live in Australia’ content 😒

Reactions: 4
Soon as this child is born she will have to give up the act and finally admit to moving home 😂 anytime now 🙈

Reactions: 2
No good coffee in Ireland you know!

• Haha
Am, did she put up a story announcing some big plan and then cut it off before saying it? Or is my Instagram broken?

• Haha
Am, did she put up a story announcing some big plan and then cut it off before saying it? Or is my Instagram broken?
Nah she’s done in on purpose the next story was stay tuned or something. I guessing she’s moving home or has bought a house in Newcastle or something. ‘Working really hard’ maybe I’m thinking big and it’s a good collab or something

Reactions: 2
Basically….. if nobody knew it….. the huge secret is ….. She is a dual citizen of two countries

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah she’s done in on purpose the next story was stay tuned or something. I guessing she’s moving home or has bought a house in Newcastle or something. ‘Working really hard’ maybe I’m thinking big and it’s a good collab or something
Ya she didn’t put that up until 30 minutes later though or maybe that’s just my Instagram!
---
Basically….. if nobody knew it….. the huge secret is ….. She is a dual citizen of two countries
Surely not, who gives a shite about that, I thought she already was!

• Heart
Omg no one cares enough for your cliff hanger Caroline
Or is it something mad like having a baby on her own or something hence the zero alcohol. I’m independent I don’t need a man type thing?
---
Or is it something mad like having a baby on her own or something hence the zero alcohol. I’m independent I don’t need a man type thing?
I think my imagination has run away with me lol my guess is she’s been offered a job over here!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I remember her saying somewhere that she was collaborating with Wim Hoff recently. I don’t know if that was a jokey remark she made or genuine but it’s not been mentioned again. So I think it’s something to do with that. Breathwork, ice baths etc

Reactions: 3
---
Hahahahaha not a chance, she’s too man-mad. Constantly thirsting over minor celebs and going on about her ex’s. I know for certain she is not pregnant BUT she would be the type to announce something like that when her sister is due 😂

She’s staying in Ireland I bet just seen all those dates for her teaching talks and they go right up to June. Does that mean she has to change her insta handle now to A County Down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.