Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Caroline couldn’t make it more
Obvious she reads here by putting up sineads post on her story saying can’t wait to have you in australia LOL. So she’s basically confirmed her breakup too, thatll
Be her content sorted for the next 12 months anyway. I really want to know what happened with her and gemma now I don’t think either of them
Are as sweet as they make out hahha

Attachments

Reactions: 1

LMC

And the week before Xmas she referenced a date night going to see I think it was Elf in the cinema in Belfast

Shanto

She deletes every single negative comment on her TikToks and Instagram. What a dose.

She has her passport, big deal, so do millions of other people and now if she stays or goes is not that big of a deal, she can live and work in either side of the world and neither should define your whole personality.

cycleon

VIP Member
Sober, dancing on tables, posting on social media telling everyone shes not drinking while dancing on tables WE KNOW Caroline your living thee best life 💃 🎶👍
she’s very orange on the boat, then next pic she’s normal human colour

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I think she’s scared to move back home because she will become somewhat irrelevant. Also her latest question box screams ‘don’t ask me about James’

irishusa

Scundered for her. Can’t believe she posted the dad looking the 145 pound for the Bruce tickets I know she wanted to let us know she’s going but Jesus the second hand embarrassment. 😳

Newsreader

She originally ordered the yellow 'how to loose a guy in 10 days dress' same one sinead heg wore to that wedding in Bali 😄original 🙈😁

• Haha
You cannot say one size fits all, it is just not true. One size fits most is the best you can do. As for getting dressed under it, fine if you are Caroline, but show us a size 18 or 20 person changing under it.

boarddotie

VIP Member
Only a few days ago she was up late stressing about putting the finishing touches to the ebook. Surely it needs more than a few days ahead of a launch. Or are ebooks just PDF? Anyway, why launch at the same time as a big family event if she was up to the wire finishing it only a few days ago?!

Mary Kate

I’m sure she was limited in what she could take with her as I presume she had to carry it in her backpack? Makeup and fake tan wouldn’t be in my essentials list now…. Like could they even shower over the 5 days 🤣🙈
I was looking it up, she wouldnt have had to carry that stuff just what ever she needed for each day, there is people that come in every day and get your tent and stuff and bring it further up to a new campsite and they set up like a marquee for meals ect.

Tiktoklurker

She has just came on and said she relates to sinead hegs break up… she and her fella must be done.

goldfishbowl

I know not everyone is an MUA, but those GRWM TikTok’s 😳😳😳
She puts cream product over powder- that’s a cardinal sin.

I personally quite like BPerfect cosmetics, but the fact they use people who are shockingly bad at makeup to promote them is off putting.