Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Newsreader

Conveniently showing how to fill out an entry pass for Australia while showing off in First class I doubt many of her followers will be flying First, all for show 😂

Reactions: 5

irishnosebag

VIP Member
No fuck off like no one asked you this question 😂😂 you have a link in your bio where anyone can find any of these shitty links at any time why is she trying to fool people that someone has asked this 😂😂

Attachments

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
She’s driving me to the drink listening to her talking about not drinking!!

The lady does protest too much!!!
FFS her overuse of SOBER especially in that latest cringe reel sends out recovering alcoholic vibes.
Actually vibes of recovering alcoholic who now thinks she better than everyone else!!!

Last edited:

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Who wants a $200 dry robe with her instagram handle on it 🤣🙈

After all her, “I’m not a blogger, I could be doing more brand deals etc.” talk - she’s no better than any of the rest of them

dodo21

Is there any "blogger/instagramer" preferably Irish that gives a realistic view of living and travelling in Australia?
Caroline tends to live fairly luxurious and doesn't seem to have much travelling done.. and she hasnt had to do regional work etc.. Even though she is the first person to get dual citizenship 🤪🤪
Do not follow Gemken and sinead begarty if you want a realistic vision of Oz.

• Haha
  • Heart

boarddotie

VIP Member
“The hard work and training has been months in the making.”
The hard work is:
- wearing that breathing contraption indoors and on a walk.
- being alcohol free.
- wearing that strip thing on her face at night.
- being surrounded by family.
- ice baths.
- juggling this with travelling all over helping nurses and teacher get to Oz.
- surviving not being in Oz.
- surviving being single.
- anything else...?

Someone asked her what's it like flying economy to Australia and she linked a video of her flying business class. Dose.

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Why does she make not drinking her whole personality??!!
It’s BORING. SO MANY PEOPLE don’t drink as well as so many people move to australia why does this girl think she’s so special that she needs special treatment and huge announcements? It’s bizarre. She gives off only child vibes but I know she isn’t.
Also I HIGHLY DOUBT there were rude girls going up to her questioning her about her drinking she probably had a face like a slapped arse and was hiding thinking people would recognise her lmao. No one cares if you are drinking when you’re out or not! She’s the one that makes it a thing!! Rant over lol

Oh my god she is painful. Does she really think that everyone thinks she is living her best life? She is like Peter Pan and it is time for her to think about growing up now. Funny how she thinks that everyone who moves home doesn't regret it. I know lots of people who were away and came back and then left again. She has such a narrow view of the world doesn't she?

Totallygobsmacked

Personally I think the thing concerning me most now is that noone is saying anything to her?

Tattle isn't a new concept, surely either she has searched herself on here, or her sister/ "friends" have. Why is noone telling her that she's coming across as slightly insane now?
We have a laugh, yes sure but most of the comments and observations here are things her nearest and dearest should be picking up on too. The obssession with sobriety and denying any problems, the quite apparent loneliness, narcissism, still obsessing over her ex of many years ago etc.
Shes preaching mental health but her own is very clearly fucked.

Scary that parents of young children are now going to trust her with their kids wellbeing.

Twinlegs7

Why is she doing makeup at 4 am in a tent for a day in 30 degree heat. Imagine all that shit on your face for the day.