Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Please tell me I’m not the only one with second hand embarrassment as she sets up her camera and records herself rubbing her eyes, yawning and stretching just for Instagram :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked her what's it like flying economy to Australia and she linked a video of her flying business class. Dose.
My favourite bit was the “it’s bottomless drinks so drink up” and another story where she said “many’s a time my flight back was just like a big session”. Yes I’m sure your Emirates/Ethihad from Dubai/Abu Dhabi was just like the Ibiza easyJet Caroline 🤥

• Haha

Totallygobsmacked

Sorry but how are these gullible people trusting her (and paying her) to coach/ lead them in these sessions?

She isn't a *qualified* coach / tutor/ instructor for life/ meditation/ mindset coaching - this goes beyond gathering with her friends.. isn't there some sort of law / industry guidelines on charging money and LEADING sessions on mindset/ meditation T whatever the fuck shes doing?

I saw she had a yoga instructor for one part but another session is led by her - she's qualified in absolutely fuck all!!!

Screenshot_20240218-074134_Instagram.jpg

• Angry

amhungry

There's a sign up in Castlewellan where the 'business' is going to be. It's above a hairdressers, beside a pub. Prime spot for our Carol.

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
God how many reels can she make about missing home and feeling guilty.
JUST GO HOME THEN.
Pisses me off she has the money to go home for visits twice a year too- some people don’t have that luxury.
Fuck me

Totallygobsmacked

Hey guys did any of you know that Caroline moved to Australia 7 years ago?????????

Christ you would think she was the only one 😅
Omg!! I have just discovered this thread, mad as I live in Aus and I used to go to a few sunrise socials (when I could be bothered to wake up in time!).

And I actually love the concept and even her, and her advice normally but the last 4 weeks or so since she posted that massive show off bragging emirates first class video on her Instagram and it was NON STOP showing off, she's really irritated me with everything she does!!!!

I'll have to go back to the beginning of this thread to read as I'm intrigued as to how she's pissed everyone else off! 😅

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
He’s a scumbag and the fact she would fan girl after him like that proves how much a a ditsy fool she is …. No one with the amount of self worth, values, sense or positive energy she claims to have would lower themselves to that.
She’s a laughing stock

And the house in Donegal owned by her good friends the suitors 😂 What a joke

Of all the houses in Donegal you could stay in why this one in particular- was it free, gifted, heavily discounted 😂

Hardly friends, more like all local Instagram famous twats in a saturated local blogger scene.
The people she met crawling her way up the social ladder this year since she raced back tIreland to escape the life in Oz.

The life that was making her so unhappy she was a functioning alcoholic by her own accounts 😂 but she’s trying to encourage others to go because it makes her more money.

Attachments

tarkathrotter

she needs to give up on social media completely. It’s clearly taken over her life. Social media obsessed people are generally very annoying , insecure and spend all their time staring at a screen or doing everything for likes. It’s a drug. I remember she said her ex would get mad at her for spending all day on social media , taking photos etc and wasn’t keen on being on there. I don’t see how you could have a normal relationship with an influencer.

cycleon

VIP Member
Tony Robbinyoublind is 100% a goddam cult ... idiots prancing around for 4 days 🤦‍♀️ how can you take anyone seriously thqt dos that shit
---
Oh look yet ANOTHER reel about not drinking…. Someone has asked if she had a drinking problem. She posts so much about not drinking, I’d say she was an Alcoholic, or getting there. Annoying the shit out of me at the moment. I’m just waiting for the pic of her drinking 😂

Last edited:

boarddotie

VIP Member
The audacity is outstanding. The gullibility of the attendees is not surprising. People have such poor mental health they will try anything.

That picture of that room is rotten. Look at them crammed in toe to toe. And all their bags and crap stacked up next to them. No relaxation can happen in that space. I ruddy crammed classroom over a shop in god knows where!

• Sad

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I've said it before- she's in a state of arrested development, inc her styling. She looks like young ones 10-12 years ago looked.

Totallygobsmacked

Such a melt.

Screenshot_20240220-061147_Instagram.jpg

Also her other post - Caroline if you genuinely "forget you have a business to run" I suggest you seek medical attention because you're not fit to run a business involving minors. If you are saying it because you think its funny and makes you what, likeable or relatable?! You sound like a dick.

I notice this is also another way how not to own your morning. You're burnt out so getting paid for #notanad vitamin b12 injections? Doesn't sound like owning your morning to me if you're paying for quick fixes for energy boosts darling.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She’s so sanctimonious. Get down off your high horse Carol

Imagine putting out content with the message to be more like her, do better etc. And she questions why she’s trolled! She just makes herself so unlikeable the majority of the time

irishnosebag

VIP Member
And the Australian passport, because she's an Australian citizen in case you were not aware. She doesn't it written in her instagram bio anymore 😂
She replaced it with ‘fashion/lifestyle influencer of the year’ some phoney award that means nothing 🤣🤣