Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyncat87

I agree! Also not getting how and why she kept harping on that it would improve young peoples mental health.. it’s a literacy and numeracy tutoring centre? That people will more than likely have to pay to send their kids to? I don’t see the connection?!!
“And also this will be much more than a tutoring centre”

How? Why not explain that further, she’s a link to sign your child up to it but there’s so little information on what the service actually is. She’s another influencer chancer looking for a quick way to make money, only worse she’s using her teaching qualification as a way to make money from you through your children.

Let’s just say it as it is, it’s an after school club where you can send your kids to do their homework and possibly more numeracy and literature work on top of that.

Reactions: 5

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She vaguely hinted at the nature of the business and promptly pissed off to Oz for like a month.
The lack of info on the exact plan for the business will lead to its inevitable failure- because much like its “founder” it has no idea what it is.

Ciki_ie

This story of her posing in the pink dress is so awkward, giving Britney vibes
---
Also isn’t it a bit contradictory to be not drinking for your physical and mental well-being, yet consuming huge amounts of energy drinks? She always has red bull or a monster in hand. If I drank copious amounts of them I would feel prob just as bad as if I had been drinking

Attachments

Haha are you joking ? I seen a video where she shows how to fill a fridge up with snacks. Who is paying for her to impart any sort or wisdoms lol.
Can’t wait for the flooding of social media after this Tony robbins cult meeting , all of them thinking they are unique and can take over the world with their positive vibes shite when actaully they are more mugs than anyone else for paying for the nonsense

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
Every single night there is something about her breakup, I am 31, will I ever meet someone, behind the Insta stories etc.
She is so unhappy and it comes across in every story on all her platforms. No ice bath will solve that.

Edited to add - you are still so young. It will come, what you want will come when the time is right. (Giving myself that pep talk too!)

lessthaninfluenced

Second stint in Ibiza like she’s been out there for months at a time when she’s been for a for a hen party and two nights for a closing party - aye she’s been in full Ibiza mode rightly 😂

• Haha

Totallygobsmacked

Don’t think that song justifies a ‘drop’
I actually just painfully watched the reel to wait for it. I was waiting..and waiting...and waiting for that 'Drop' 😅

Also has she seriously managed to make her friends birthday weekend (sorry weekday cos I'm guessing its cheaper Weds to Saturday morning) in Nice about her?? "Come with me to nice" fuck off Caroline.

She also posted a congrats to the Sydney Rose girl and in the next story 2mins later made it about herself again?! She really is the most desperate, narcissistic girl I have ever come across in my life . How long til these new backup dancers friends drop her??

strmzy88

Completely agree. She acts like she’s the only person from Ireland to ever move to Australia though. So if she comes home she won’t be able to run with that anymore
Not even Australia… she thinks that nobody else ever had to move abroad. I had to leave Ireland in 2012 when I graduated as an engineer. I had a college bf for years but I had to leave him and go work in the UK. We broke up. I met my dream guy (English) a year later. We went out for a few years. Then bought a house after 4 years, rescued a German shepherd after 5 years. Broke up after 8 years, because he cheated. And I was 31. I’m now back in Ireland, 33 and have met an amazing guy.

• Wow

irishnosebag

VIP Member
So Carol had to leave Oktoberfest early. Why would someone who preaches every day about being sober want to go to a beer festival?
Temptation must have got too much.
Also, how can she claim she is over the party scene but went to Ibiza closing parties a couple of weeks ago. This girl is hypocrisy
Never came across a bigger shit talker in all my life. If she had the ‘no drinking’ down to a tee how did she become so anxious. She had serious FOMO that’s what was wrong

goldfishbowl

Second stint in Ibiza like she’s been out there for months at a time when she’s been for a for a hen party and two nights for a closing party - aye she’s been in full Ibiza mode rightly 😂
“I can stay out all night and party”
Caroline hun, you’re dancing badly, posing and sipping a red bull, wouldn’t fancy going to one of your parties 🙃

abbbcruinedme

She doesn’t have a clue who she is as she’s constantly contradicting herself. She’s using her insta for validation and it’s become her whole identity, unfortunately she doesn’t realise the only validation she needs is from herself. I’ve unfollowed because she’s a melt and I don’t want to cringe anymore at her stories.
This is so true! I realised at the beginning of the year I was seeking validation through Instagram and had to post everything, like everything! I have just over 3k followers and stopped posting for the past 6 months and it’s been the best thing for me. I’m not pulling my phone out every hour and annoying my bf anymore by not being present.
She is so lost and doesn’t know what she wants. She’s portraying she wants this carefree, non comital lifestyle but she’s just a selfish dose.
Most of these Irish influencers are doing the same. Since I stopped posting on social media I notice how much my sisters and friends just whip their phones out constantly 🤷🏼‍♀️

dontcome@me

VIP Member
If she isn’t in Oz yet and she’s going back to Ireland before Christmas then it’ll barely be 2 months… how is she a teacher although everything is exaggerated with this one

• Haha

TattelDoDonkey

She couldn’t get up for a walk on her own for THREE days on K’gari -which she still refers to as Fraser Island- and describes symptoms a panic attack. But she manages to cure the anxiety with a 30 min run. (She posted a link to her broadcast channel and talks about it on there)
If your own mental state is that fragile that not being able to walk of on your own is enough to trigger an episode then you’re in no position to be giving mental health advice.
Someone needs to stop this girl before someone listens to her instead of seeking professional help and ends up seriously hurt or worse.
I've said it before it's toxic positivity, it's more dangerous than she realises!
She is 💯 the last person who should be giving out MH advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

dodo21

Hey guys did any of you know that Caroline moved to Australia 7 years ago?????????

Christ you would think she was the only one 😅
Actually guys she is the only person ever to have dual citizenship. 🤦‍♀️The whole island of Ireland is forever grateful for all she does in guiding the youth dealing with moving to Australia . She will set you up for life with her step by step guide on first class flights, how to drink cofffe looking at the sunrise at bronte beach - follow these steps to live stress free of 6 months a year in Ireland and 6 months in Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 4