_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d teach herself about nutrition. Her diet is absolutely awful, she’s just eating less of it.
And walking and moving more. She’s back to being employed too so that will help shift it. She just takes crap like “anti-bloat” teas and then when her belly is big she blames her period….. no one gives a duck Abby

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand her ‘content’. It’s just… existing? Getting up, showering, walking the dog, hooving the house? Isn’t this what everyone does every day?

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand her ‘content’. It’s just… existing? Getting up, showering, walking the dog, hooving the house? Isn’t this what everyone does every day?
yes but it is literally all she has. No friends, no family, just her husband and animals. And Jonny. We miss you Jonny. Maybe she doesn’t have him anymore 😂
It’s a sad existence but it’s a reflection on her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Abby - stop sticking your chin out to try and make it appear you have a stronger jawline.

we all look smaller taking a picture from further away, sucking in & lifting our arms 😂🤣
IMG_5055.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1