_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d teach herself about nutrition. Her diet is absolutely awful, she’s just eating less of it.
And walking and moving more. She’s back to being employed too so that will help shift it. She just takes crap like “anti-bloat” teas and then when her belly is big she blames her period….. no one gives a duck Abby

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand her ‘content’. It’s just… existing? Getting up, showering, walking the dog, hooving the house? Isn’t this what everyone does every day?

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand her ‘content’. It’s just… existing? Getting up, showering, walking the dog, hooving the house? Isn’t this what everyone does every day?
yes but it is literally all she has. No friends, no family, just her husband and animals. And Jonny. We miss you Jonny. Maybe she doesn’t have him anymore 😂
It’s a sad existence but it’s a reflection on her personality

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Abby - stop sticking your chin out to try and make it appear you have a stronger jawline.

we all look smaller taking a picture from further away, sucking in & lifting our arms 😂🤣
IMG_5055.png

• Haha
It actually looks very smart in the pictures.

I cannot fathom why they are moving though, what's the point? What are they going to get that's better?

The description though - did she write it?!
‘Stylishly presented throughout, this upgraded semi-detached villa offers a fabulous layout of bright and spacious accommodation, perfect for 1st time buyers and growing families alike and set within a popular area well placed for local schools and bus routes. The layout comprises a reception hall with walk in store room, a lovely lounge/diner with windows to the front and rear, a modern fitted kitchen with back door to the gardens, 2 double bedrooms and a luxury re-fitted bathroom. Double glazing. Gas central heating. Splendid private gardens to the front and rear with lawn sections and timber decked area. This is a really impressive home, sure to appeal and early viewing is strongly advised.’

They’ve used a brightening filter on all the pictures - you can tell from the green in the lounge, it’s 5+ shades lighter.

also. The state of the front of the house - it looks like the fascias and guttering are knackered, plus the damp hadn’t been properly treated
IMG_5087.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3