_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her on tiktok.... blocked me instantly.... 😅😅😅
But isn’t she begging to get to 10k followers?!
Such a wee fanny!
I wonder if they did have to get the bathroom sorted as it was on its last legs - she painted the tiles didn’t she so it makes sense that they went funny and they’ve done a cheap ReNo with the cheap waterproof acrylic boarding on the walls instead

Reactions: 4
I reckon that’s what she had done. You see the ads all the time full bathroom for 3grand or so.

Reactions: 1
Yeah not my cuppa tea. Not Abs’s to be fair. She wanted a moody Victorian bathroom. And she’s got stuck on fake marble. Looks better than it did! 👏🏼 fair play

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weird that she’s blocking folk when anyone can see her TikTok’s anyway. I don’t have TikTok and I can watch them via a link 🤷‍♀️

Think she’s trying to be an influencer - she’s got an email address listed on her TikTok page
So is the aim that brands see “ad” , think you’re already an influencer with deals and give you more?!
It’s actually really depressing that we’ve got to the stage in our human evolution where now it’s an achievement to clean a bathroom that a picture needs putting on the internet of it.
The bathroom gives vibes of - I’ve seen what’s popular on instagram im going to recreate it to a T.
Do they have another bathroom, I can tell u from experience, a man taking a shower in a thin bath with a glass screen = many hit elbows

So is the aim that brands see “ad” , think you’re already an influencer with deals and give you more?!
It’s actually really depressing that we’ve got to the stage in our human evolution where now it’s an achievement to clean a bathroom that a picture needs putting on the internet of it.
The bathroom gives vibes of - I’ve seen what’s popular on instagram im going to recreate it to a T.
Do they have another bathroom, I can tell u from experience, a man taking a shower in a thin bath with a glass screen = many hit elbows
She was probably sent the cleaning products used in other parts of the TikTok - I only screen grabbed the awful bathroom
---
Why would you spend the time getting your bathroom half redone. Those wet boards aren’t that expensive so surely it would have made more sense to do the whole bathroom and cover those horrific painted tiles?!
Well exactly - it would look much better doing the whole bathroom with the boards 😂 and getting rid of that tit skirting board. This house is the epitome of rolling tit in glitter! They are out of pocket as they’ll never make any money on it

Reactions: 1