_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s still saying they’re due to profit on the house. She might think they’re profiting if the house sells for a bit more than they bought it for but when she’s spent so much on financing and ‘renovating’ in such a short space of time the profit will actually be null.

Tbh there’s not even anything wrong with the house, it’s fine for a first time buyer and they could easily stay there a few more years and get the equity up. I think she’s wanting to move purely because Tattle found her house🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The amount of tat she purchased and is now nowhere to be seen - the fireplace, the kitchen island, etc. that spare room doesn’t even have a bed in it. Wasn’t the flooring something ridiculous like 4-5k to do the entire house - that won’t have been paid off unless poor Stu has worked all the OT he can to get it done and paid off.
plus the bodging Johnny did - didn’t he use those mold blocking foal tiles on the wall by the stairs and it was a mess within a week after? What happened to that? His plastering was slapdash and the house already had damp issues. All it takes is a half decent survey to be done by the buyer and suddenly their tiny profit it gone in price reductions, being held by solicitors towards fixing issues etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it is it’s not on right move. I think she’s bullshitting, I can’t believe they’ve got the cash in the bank to be able to afford a move right now and definitely not something significantly better than what they have now.

I live in London so prices are wildly different. But there’s no way in hell in such a short space of time she’s making money on it. For starters they didn’t do the diy on the cheap, as people have said, it may look cheap but she spent thousands on flooring. Add to the the constant H&M shopping and with her adding next to no income, I don’t see, unless stus a millionaire, how he’d be paying mortgage, her spending habits, food, utility and saving for a new house.
Prices haven’t increased that drastically, unless she got it very cheap when she purchased.

Having just sold my London property after ten years I can tell u, it’s made profit but I’ve had to spend on new kitchen, bathroom etc, even doing it “cheaply” it’s still expensive

Reactions: 3
Pushing her tummy out vs standing up straight and sucking in View attachment 3022639
I cannot stand when people post ‘transformation/progress’ photos that are at either completely different angles, distances or stances.
get your fella to take a photo like the first one, same stance, same distance, without the phone in your face so we can see the neck/jaw area.
guarantee if she did it exactly the same there wouldn’t look as much difference. Same old Abby-talking tit!

Reactions: 7
I wish she’d teach herself about nutrition. Her diet is absolutely awful, she’s just eating less of it.

Reactions: 6