_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread launched juuuuust in time for her podcast reveal. Hopefully not as disappointing as her front door path reveal.

Abby sensationally quit her 1 weeks worth of e-learning in the prison service because she was told her colleagues may be having affairs. The work life balance just wasn’t worth it. This is after she gloated and wanted to ring her estranged Mum and tell her how successful she was in her prison career. She now has a great work life balance, in that she doesn’t work and has no life anyway.

4th kitten arrived and with it came an extra litter tray more piss stains on the couch.

We have been entertained with her throwing bleach across her garden with poor Bella inhaling the fumes, announcing they are plastering the walls themselves, new job as a security officer which she was offered on the spot in the interview 🚩 and jacked in after one shift, refusing to spend £40 on a gym membership but happy to spend £400 on plastic plants for her garden…

Have I missed anything?

Former Insta names;
our_homefund
home_byabby
Home_withthedunsmures
Currently _ourhomerenovation_

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What is she actually doing all day if she’s not working? Her house looks ridiculous with pretty much everything she started unfinished, garden is also half done, dog is trapped in the kitchen, she obviously doesn’t cook proper meals, doesn’t have any friends or family, won’t spend the money on a gym membership…is she not bored

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just taken a break from watching Pedro Pascal edits on TikTok to listen to her podcast intro and LOL of course she mentions her ‘estranged family’. And finance advice? Klarna is her middle name at this point. The podcast will last 3 episodes max before she gets bored and finds her next fixation.

*back to watching Pedro edits I go*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A podcast of her lip smacking, gulping and pathetic little chuckle at the end of every sentence? I’m out.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I feel she will get a high from the first podcast and then release loads of episodes close together 🙈

Reactions: 11
Why has she used the most edited filtered photo ever 😂 Girl you do NOT look like that. Who are you trying to fool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I want to listen so badly so I can come on here and chat about it but I also don’t want to give her an extra listener. Anyways no doubt she’ll tell us all it’s a huge success but unfortunately it’s not for her as she must put herself first “for a change” and focus on watching Netflix all day. But only after she buys thousands worth of equipment that she can put on marketplace after a week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s ridiculous 😂 abby it’s not normal to buy stuff just to sell it on Facebook weeks later

Reactions: 13
I see the new garden rug lasted as long as her job/s
😂😂😂😂
View attachment 1961291
View attachment 1960777
Actually mortified! 😱😱😱

I laughed out loud with the "too much hassle to return" Abby - you're unemployed and in the house all day, everyday! Wtf are you even doing that you can't make a simple return.
Oh yeah, ANY bit of effort/work for Abby is too much hassle!!!😡🤬💀

shes not even selling it at a discounted price - she got the rug for £29 as she made a insta post bragging about such a bargain. Clearly not a bargain if you have used it once (i.e the photos of it on the ground outside, so not really "brand new in box") and are now selling it 🤦‍♀️

And stop bloody selling stuff on a 'freebies' page FFS!

she just buys, buys and buys with no thought behind the purchases. Like wrong measurements/not measuring, wrong sizes, used once for novelty value etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just me that’s pissing at the fact she’s still called Louise on Facebook despite binning the prison job weeks ago? Is that so your estranged family can’t find out that you quit your amazing career before it even started hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The dozy cow flogging the rug less then 2weeks after she got it,If I remember right she was “skint af” & that was her 1 allowed purchase…a bleeping crappy rug the same shade as her bleached decking..So unnecessary, Abby stop buying random shite Garden rugs in February aren’t needed hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 12