_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve just watched some of her TikToks. The garden wall painting ๐Ÿ˜‚ that wall is ready to fall down and looks horrific painted!
---
The what coffee?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tell me youโ€™ve never heard a word being said before in your life without telling me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her tiktok about kids and not rushing and not being sure if she wants themโ€ฆ does she think weโ€™ve forgotten she kitted out a whole ass NURSERY for a non existent baby โ€˜just incaseโ€™ ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Havnt logged in in forever how's everyone been?

Oh thats pissed me off royaly! A fuckin pram for her bloody cats!!! That means poor Bella won't be being walked again then!!! Its important for dogs to get exercise! You're cats don't need walks if they are used to being indoors! You're priorities are seriously fucked up and so wrong!!! Utter moron!
---
Havnt logged in in forever how's everyone been?

Oh thats pissed me off royaly! A fuckin pram for her bloody cats!!! That means poor Bella won't be being walked again then!!! Its important for dogs to get exercise! You're cats don't need walks if they are used to being indoors! You're priorities are seriously fucked up and so wrong!!! Utter moron!

I also seen some of her recent tik tok videos and the one where she explained why she didn't want kids, because she likes her own space and doing what she wants, we'll we all knew that anyway, we all knew you were a selfish stuck up madam that cares only about herself, a child would be neglected like Bella!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Shes back on tiktok! Clearly boasting and bragging again, getting her hair and nails done and all the shopping she does, she's got ugly effing hands mind! Matches the ugly nose on her face too, she just loves to pretend she's something๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish sheโ€™d give some more info on this house move apart from random decorating she wants to do. We need details of the craziness!

Reactions: 3
Unless they plan to buy another shithole I just canโ€™t see how theyโ€™re going to afford to move.

Reactions: 1
If she keeps spending all her overtime money they wonโ€™t be going anywhere. Iโ€™m all for treating yourself but whatโ€™s the point in doing 80 hours of overtime โ€˜to save for the new houseโ€™ just to spend it all in Primark??

Just had a slight chuckle at her new TikTok, poor love thinks cocoa butter comes from coconuts๐Ÿ˜” (Abby - it comes from cocoa beans, what they use to make chocolate๐Ÿคซ)

• Haha
Reactions: 11