_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see it on Rightmove but everything else that’s similar in the area is still around £80-100k max
Ah ok. I look forward to chalking this one up with
- buying the land at the back of the house
- extending
- being mortgage free
- all the other tit that never happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nights like this when I'm a little bored I'd love to be able to go to Abbys instrangram page.

Gutted she deleted all the content.
Nothing I'd love right now is to go back her rants about being disgusted people choose to have mortgages.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here we go, bashing her mother again, wasn’t it we found out her family was actually normal? 🤣💀
oh my Goodness. She literally jumps on any bleeping trend. She's gone from being in her that girl era (whatever the duck that is), to fitness and lifestyle to trauma ... those hashtags are just bleeping cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Said it before and I’ll say it again - she needs therapy. Totally agree putting boundaries in place as families can be toxic AF but the fact that she has no friends really is a red flag

Reactions: 5
Abby - the jacket might make you feel snatched but all I’m seeing is puffy snatch in those leggings

IMG_4636.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her lunches make me irrationally annoyed. Why does she have such a sad looking sandwich every single day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her lunches make me irrationally annoyed. Why does she have such a sad looking sandwich every single day?!
This was the girl who got their Christmas dinner including veg at least 3 weeks before Christmas 😂 she seems to have a very beige diet even when she is on a health kick.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she just lacks any knowledge about nutrition. Her meals and snacks seem very 90s.

Reactions: 4
Only Abby could buy herself a running vest to do a 12 minute run 😂 they’ll never move from that house with the way she spends money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Making her kitchen look like it could have fitted her micro kitchen island 😂
IMG_4696.jpeg

The most honest thing she’s ever said - she hates work 😂🤣
IMG_4697.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think every girl my age has the middle name Louise (I’m sure there’s a meme about it) and Abby is hardly an out there name. She literally needs to get over herself

Reactions: 4