_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maths isn’t her thing is it? Half of 1.2k is 600 love 😂🤣
IMG_4478.jpeg

Don’t understand not having a joint account - every couple I know who don’t and pay bills separately end up divorced

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Seems odd considering they’re both in minimum wage jobs so hardly like one of them is earning loads more than the other. What a faff to have to go half each when you go out for dinner or whatever.

Reactions: 4
I really feel like she posts all of this tit to make out they’re really good with money and well off. When realistically everything’s likely on credit or they live month to month like most people these days. She thinks she’s so superior 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I really feel like she posts all of this tit to make out they’re really good with money and well off. When realistically everything’s likely on credit or they live month to month like most people these days. She thinks she’s so superior 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Can’t be that well off considering they got their carpets on finance

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember, this is the fanny who wanted to be a landlord 🤣🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cash buy, cash buy, cash buy cause I’m above a mortgage. Oh wait mortgage and carpets on finance 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember her big duck you posts to her mum when she got the prison job only to drop out a week into training😂 you sure showed her abs babe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is her obsession with work life balance she literally festers in her cheap loungewear on her piss stain couch in her mouldy living room with her fella that looks like an iced gem.
Since we’re going back on memories, can’t forget about the iced gem husband 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohhh I really wish TikTok knew how batshit the context of all her posts are.
the whole prison saga was a wild ride I’ll never get over

Reactions: 1