_ourhomerenovation_ #6 Abby no job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....omg 🙄
Well that will be Bella's walks papped now since she will take the cats out in a pram lol

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Honestly her crazy shenanigans are right up there with the best!! I’m a crazy cat lady but I draw the bleeping line with a cat pram. She is just too much 🤣🤣 I have second hand embarrassment for her

Reactions: 5
Its official
She’s a lunatic
View attachment 2835440
A walking pad, wtf? Struggling to see why she needs one when she has a dog that needs a walk? A big dog at that, which could probably cope with two walks a day. Literally baffled. She can’t stay away from the latest trends, so while she says she’s away working on her mental health and giving up IG was the best thing for her she’s just substituted it for tik tok and is clearly heavily influenced still to be jumping on the walking pad trend.

Reactions: 14
Please keep eyes peeled for the right move listing, looking forward to seeing the single story extension that’s added an extra bedroom, bigger bathroom, outdoor additional space with swimming pool, ilea pax wardrobes & nieces bedroom! X
Excited to see the secret garden and pantry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see the ‘moody’ bathroom 😂😂😂 does anyone have the screenshots still. I may have to go digging
And all the black paint in all the interior wood and radiators....that would put me off straight away!
Some things look good on Instagram but don't translate in real life!

• Haha
Please keep eyes peeled for the right move listing, looking forward to seeing the single story extension that’s added an extra bedroom, bigger bathroom, outdoor additional space with swimming pool, ilea pax wardrobes & nieces bedroom! X
eeeeeee nah this lassie is a hoot. Whatever happened to that “island” she has in her kitchen 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t know anything about whether this is healthy or not but not eating for 3 days!? duck that. And with the amount of steps she does surely that’s just asking for trouble.. You do you Abs🤷‍♀️
IMG_9928.jpeg

• Wow
I don’t know anything about whether this is healthy or not but not eating for 3 days!? duck that. And with the amount of steps she does surely that’s just asking for trouble.. You do you Abs🤷‍♀️
View attachment 2879755
It’s an eating disorder starter tbh. She’s a idiot to think this is ok, however I don’t think she’ll manage it

• Wow
No way will she manage it with the amount of sugar she eats. She’d be better off researching nutrition.

No way will she manage it with the amount of sugar she eats. She’d be better off researching nutrition.
She’s probably seen rishi sunak does the same as he has an addiction to sugar and gets his cola imported from Mexico and he starts every week off like this!

Why not just get a joint bank account, put in the same amount each and all household bills come out of it 😂
Tell me you live in a low property value area without telling me you do?! bleeping hell - our mortgage is small (overpayments) but there is no way that is a fair split if we had that approach 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their mortgage must be tiny! Ours is double all the other bills put together and it’s not massive.