_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she does think it’s BS - wouldn’t you just put a nice response?! Imagine being in two minds about paying for her services, her doing a Q&A and that’s the response you get!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Even if she does think it’s BS - wouldn’t you just put a nice response?! Imagine being in two minds about paying for her services, her doing a Q&A and that’s the response you get!!!!!
Who does she actually think she is. I’m so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 5
Her attitude is honestly disgusting. What makes me so angry is she's previously been open about her mental health being poor, imagine if you were the one that asked that question and you were unwell? Certainly wouldn't make you feel very good about yourself.

She's honestly vile. V I L E.

She has gone from one extreme to the other. She said she used to suffer from depression and anxiety now she has the biggest ego around. Also the comment on her story about the baby spoons. She thinks she’s funny but she isn’t. Someone didn’t understand her joke now she is shaming them. What a cow.

Honestly why is she such a bleep? She should be grateful that any of these brands would consider working with her and her stagnant number of followers.

Pretty confident she still has to declare her Skinny Food swipe ups as ad as she will be getting commission...

Although she doesnt "work" for them as shes such a bleeping girl boss bleep, Skinny Food also had Katie Price working for them. Looks like they're not fussy hun.

Didnt she also collab, therefore work with that pre workout company with the god awful packaging????

She makes me want to hire her as my pt with responses like that in the second picture.

Please georgie shame your potential clients more. No wonder she has no boyfriend, one friend & Liv moved out..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Honestly why is she such a bleep? She should be grateful that any of these brands would consider working with her and her stagnant number of followers.

Pretty confident she still has to declare her Skinny Food swipe ups as ad as she will be getting commission...

Although she doesnt "work" for them as shes such a bleeping girl boss bleep, Skinny Food also had Katie Price working for them. Looks like they're not fussy hun.

Didnt she also collab, therefore work with that pre workout company with the god awful packaging????

She makes me want to hire her as my pt with responses like that in the second picture.

Please georgie shame your potential clients more. No wonder she has no boyfriend, one friend & Liv moved out..
There is something drastically not right with her. That’s not a normal way to consistently address people.

Reactions: 1
There is something drastically not right with her. That’s not a normal way to consistently address people.
One day she will get what’s coming to her. I hope she does. Bet she won’t put that on insta though!

• Haha
That person sounds like they have disordered eating and she’s making a joke about it

Reactions: 1

I always wondered what happened with liv moving out!

also listening to her q&a with her mum, her mums basically like I was glad you moved out because you’re a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I always wondered what happened with liv moving out!

also listening to her q&a with her mum, her mums basically like I was glad you moved out because you’re a brat
I didn’t realise Liv had moved out. Probably couldn’t stomach “the daily grind” bullshit.

• Haha
I didn’t realise Liv had moved out. Probably couldn’t stomach “the daily grind” bullshit.
I remember seeing a post about having a room to rent. Actually sure I’ve seen this twice fairly recently. Also isn’t there her ‘PA’ and someone else living there?!

Did anyone notice on her q&a, she mentioned that the guy she moved to Australia with she’d met 2 weeks prior on tinder. Now who the hell ups their whole life for someone they’ve known two weeks! No wonder it didn’t work!

Did anyone notice on her q&a, she mentioned that the guy she moved to Australia with she’d met 2 weeks prior on tinder. Now who the hell ups their whole life for someone they’ve known two weeks! No wonder it didn’t work!
Yeah, I remember when she met him and made the big announcement about going to Australia. She used to post daily gym stories with him. Then she was home with her tail between her legs in a matter of weeks and never spoke about it again. Absolutely beyond cringe.

Yeah, I remember when she met him and made the big announcement about going to Australia. She used to post daily gym stories with him. Then she was home with her tail between her legs in a matter of weeks and never spoke about it again. Absolutely beyond cringe.
And he's still out there - with another girlfriend! Charlie (cgfit_pt)

• Haha
I remember seeing a post about having a room to rent. Actually sure I’ve seen this twice fairly recently. Also isn’t there her ‘PA’ and someone else living there?!
i think her ‘PA’ is the other housemate ally. But I thought she had a proper grad job so god knows why she’s working for georgie

i think her ‘PA’ is the other housemate ally. But I thought she had a proper grad job so god knows why she’s working for georgie
So did I! I wonder if it's done properly or just cash in hand 🤔🤔🤔 Not like our G not to abide by the law is it?

I am sure there’s someone else living there too! They had a meal on the balcony and there was 3 plates and a manly hand on one of them 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.