_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I emailed her about her plan and it’s not even her that replies. She has some lackey doing it. Even people like James smith actually reply themselves. So up herself it’s unreal

Reactions: 1
I emailed her about her plan and it’s not even her that replies. She has some lackey doing it. Even people like James smith actually reply themselves. So up herself it’s unreal
It’s because she’s soooooosoooo busy #teamnodaysoff

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her stories about people asking her where she gets stuff from/how she makes it etc etc.... if I wanted to be coached by her that would deffo put me off! I bet some of those people are the ones who buy her products as well!

I find her posts quite annoying now. Like “work harder, no one cares” and “ just get it done” - not everyone has the luxury of working for them selves and being able to train for multiple hours a day, and have other priorities in life aswell - home, family, pets.

I used to really like her but now I just find it all so negative and nasty, like I’m all for no bullahit but not the whole if you don’t get your steps done and workout, you’re worthless.

I feel she’s quite triggering now days (I’ve previously struggled with an eating disorder), originally she was really uplifting, friendly and motivating about strong not skinny. Nowadays I find the way she is about food and exercise is quite disordered, and just nasty in the way she treats people/followers.

Reactions: 4
I find her posts quite annoying now. Like “work harder, no one cares” and “ just get it done” - not everyone has the luxury of working for them selves and being able to train for multiple hours a day, and have other priorities in life aswell - home, family, pets.

I used to really like her but now I just find it all so negative and nasty, like I’m all for no bullahit but not the whole if you don’t get your steps done and workout, you’re worthless.

I feel she’s quite triggering now days (I’ve previously struggled with an eating disorder), originally she was really uplifting, friendly and motivating about strong not skinny. Nowadays I find the way she is about food and exercise is quite disordered, and just nasty in the way she treats people/followers.
She’s just plain rude. She posted something today about ‘before you ask me a question just google it’. She should be grateful for the engagement!

Reactions: 4
As if she’s created hoodies with these words on! It’s such a dickish phrase. She’s a personal trainer telling her clients ‘no one cares’. Not only that but ‘no one’ doesn’t have a hyphen in it. If you’re gonna spend a heap of money getting something like that made, at least check the spelling and punctuation is correct!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if she’s created hoodies with these words on! It’s such a dickish phrase. She’s a personal trainer telling her clients ‘no one cares’. Not only that but ‘no one’ doesn’t have a hyphen in it. If you’re gonna spend a heap of money getting something like that made, at least check the spelling and punctuation is correct!!
Imagine her bullish reaction when loads of people DM her about the misplaced hyphen 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unfortunately for this one, there’s no gym for your face and she hasn’t got a personality to fall back on.

• Haha
I’d love her to get a proper 9-5 job where you have to travel an hour there and hour back, as well as work past 5, and try juggle training/being a rude twit.

They’re hideous🤣🤣

• Haha
This girl makes me SO angry. This is such an irresponsible attitude for a personal trainer. Not only that but she’s so aggressive all the time. I don’t understand how people actually work with her.
She has zero self awareness. There is something really not right about her. It’s not normal to be that cold and completely lack empathy for people.

And why does she feel the need to post how much money she has spent? No one cares that she has spent over £1000 on postage this week, literally no one!!

And why does she feel the need to post how much money she has spent? No one cares that she has spent over £1000 on postage this week, literally no one!!
I thought this was a disgraceful thing to post by her. Especially when the world is going through a public health crisis and people are really struggling financially. Her coldness runs through every one of her posts. She is getting nastier and nastier by the day.

And she hasn’t ‘spent it’ - that’ll be money that
Customers have paid for postage!!

I thought this was a disgraceful thing to post by her. Especially when the world is going through a public health crisis and people are really struggling financially. Her coldness runs through every one of her posts. She is getting nastier and nastier by the day.
It’s not her spending money though. It’s the money she will have been paid for postage on orders. So she’s not out of pocket.

She had something about bodybuilding and PED's on her story. Saying if you haven't at least thought about it you are a "LIAR."

Really pissed me off. I compete in bikini and have other health ailments which I manage naturally with routine and diet. I also have a very low caffeine tolerance so don't even consider taking an innocent enough pre-workout. I wear lots of layers to sweat with cardio instead. So that rubbed me up the wrong way, how dare she. I have never considered it because I do not under any circumstance want performance enhancing drugs in my system, its all dodgey as hell and I value my overall health more than a trophy or placing. Its a hobby! I thought it was very telling that she said that. Use what you want but don't put down natural bodybuilders who rely solely on what god gave them to make you feel better.

Reactions: 7
She had something about bodybuilding and PED's on her story. Saying if you haven't at least thought about it you are a "LIAR."

Really pissed me off. I compete in bikini and have other health ailments which I manage naturally with routine and diet. I also have a very low caffeine tolerance so don't even consider taking an innocent enough pre-workout. I wear lots of layers to sweat with cardio instead. So that rubbed me up the wrong way, how dare she. I have never considered it because I do not under any circumstance want performance enhancing drugs in my system, its all dodgey as hell and I value my overall health more than a trophy or placing. Its a hobby! I thought it was very telling that she said that. Use what you want but don't put down natural bodybuilders who rely solely on what god gave them to make you feel better.
I read it as her basically admitting that she uses them.

Reactions: 5
I read it as her basically admitting that she uses them.
Same here. Which is fine, each to their own. But no need for her to be such a blantant dick about it or make ridiculous statements 😂 Its amateur bodybuilding and you generally win no cash unless you place at British Finals, and the amount you win isn't worth taking stuff your body is not designed to take. I had to unfollow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.