_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted that she’s done a podcast with her mum and she talks about Australia...who wants to take one for the team? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s posted that she’s done a podcast with her mum and she talks about Australia...who wants to take one for the team? 😂
Oh god. I want to. I need to. But I can't 😩

Oh my god its 50 minutes long. duck.
🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
May give it a listen but can’t promise I’ll stay awake 😂😂😂😂😂
Should you wish to listen. 21 minutes in.

No gossip, PURE clickbait CBA. Nothing we dont already know "made a mistake, fucked off the UK, came home very swiftly after 2 weeks and now I'm GIRLBOSSbleep.

Her mum seems nice tho and knew Georgie was going to drop out of uni before she even started... Trigger warning, she says FINK about 27 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe it took so long for this thread to appear 😆 I believe Georgie does appear to be a good coach but that does not make her a nice person. I think she’s got a hugely over Inflated sense of self, and I really believe that her success peaked around the time Rebecca Edwards was constantly plugging her page to hundreds of thousands of followers. I don’t think she would have been half as successful without Rebecca’s promo. I’m not sure whether there is any bad blood between them as she is no longer coached by Georgie and they don’t follow each other anymore. All she seems to do now is churn out little clones of herself with those ridiculous hoodies and tacky looking wrist straps. Are used to really like her but had to unfollow. No one wants a coach who tells their clients “no one cares”. I’m sure the CBG effect will fizzle out eventually
Rebecca doesn't do it now she had the tummy tuck but they're still good friends

I wonder what she's eaten today..

My psychic abilities are telling me:

Pancakes with a tit tonne of skinny foods sauce in which she isnt declaring as an ad. Some sort of tuna salad. Protein bar and the smallest satsuna. tit pizza I wouldn't feed to my dog. Finished off with a 5 person portion of coco pops.

There is no way shes bought all her "gym" stuff outright..

Did she ever discuss why she left Oz? I know when was due to talk about it on a podcast but can't bare to hear her talk until she learns how to pronounce her words properly.
She says in one of her podcasts that she just wasn't happy being in Oz and she missed her life here

can’t believe people out there actually listen to her BS podcasts. voice is irritating and her life is nothing to talk about. boooorring

I’d quite like her to read this and see what her opinion is. Is that bad 😂

• Haha
I’d quite like her to read this and see what her opinion is. Is that bad 😂
She would LOVE it and we know she would 😂 she'd honestly take this as such a compliment that we are all super jealous, GraceFit (also a bleep imo) fans, who only wished we had an Audi on finance and the same tit attitude as her.

Her story today "upper class mate" paying for her peppers with her watch?? Not the first person to do this G.

• Haha
What kind of tit advice is this... ‘motivation is bullshit?’ - everything requires motivation. Motivation is what makes you do things. Her getting up to train every day is because she is motivated to compete and to grow her business. She really does talk some tit. How she gets any clients is totally beyond me.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.