_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe it took so long for this thread to appear šŸ˜† I believe Georgie does appear to be a good coach but that does not make her a nice person. I think sheā€™s got a hugely over Inflated sense of self, and I really believe that her success peaked around the time Rebecca Edwards was constantly plugging her page to hundreds of thousands of followers. I donā€™t think she would have been half as successful without Rebeccaā€™s promo. Iā€™m not sure whether there is any bad blood between them as she is no longer coached by Georgie and they donā€™t follow each other anymore. All she seems to do now is churn out little clones of herself with those ridiculous hoodies and tacky looking wrist straps. Are used to really like her but had to unfollow. No one wants a coach who tells their clients ā€œno one caresā€. Iā€™m sure the CBG effect will fizzle out eventually

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t believe it took so long for this thread to appear šŸ˜† I believe Georgie does appear to be a good coach but that does not make her a nice person. I think sheā€™s got a hugely over Inflated sense of self, and I really believe that her success peaked around the time Rebecca Edwards was constantly plugging her page to hundreds of thousands of followers. I donā€™t think she would have been half as successful without Rebeccaā€™s promo. Iā€™m not sure whether there is any bad blood between them as she is no longer coached by Georgie and they donā€™t follow each other anymore. All she seems to do now is churn out little clones of herself with those ridiculous hoodies and tacky looking wrist straps. Are used to really like her but had to unfollow. No one wants a coach who tells their clients ā€œno one caresā€. Iā€™m sure the CBG effect will fizzle out eventually
I think you mean ā€˜no-oneā€™ cares, the typo sheā€™s had printed on thousands of hoodies. You hit the nail on the head, sheā€™s such an inflated sense of self. Sheā€™s only young and I have a feeling in a few years she will look back and cringe. Sheā€™s got a lot to learn about the word!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is such a bleep.
Shes absolutely bought her followers too.. I've been following her since 2018 and her follower count hasnt increased. At all.

She has a hideous personality and whilst she has admittedly put in a lot of effort, IMHO her body is a reflection of her personality.

Can't wait until she discovers this thread and calls us all jealous x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sooooo glad more people are joining this particular thread. I canā€™t stand her any more but also canā€™t stop watching!!!
Terrible attitude yet people are buying into it? Has anyone seen the cost of her monthly plan...!!!! She obviously earns a decent amount of money from the people that she ā€˜coaches onlineā€™ but she is pissing it all away on gym equipment and that container (lol) what the flip is she going to do with all of that when the gyms reopen? Sheā€™s probably spend Ā£2k+ on all that stuff. Canā€™t stand her but also canā€™t stop watching šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I watch her stories and have to quickly switch off. So much swearing to be watching while the kids in back ground

I listened to her podcast - I think it was the second or third one where she says something like ā€˜if you donā€™t like your job, change it. No excusesā€™. Not everyone has that luxury and it came across so patronising when sheā€™s barely an adult and probably hasnā€™t been in the situation where you canā€™t afford to change jobs.

I listened to her podcast - I think it was the second or third one where she says something like ā€˜if you donā€™t like your job, change it. No excusesā€™. Not everyone has that luxury and it came across so patronising when sheā€™s barely an adult and probably hasnā€™t been in the situation where you canā€™t afford to change jobs.
Sheā€™s a child and doesnā€™t think things through. Sheā€™s clearly got a very privileged mindset.

The way sheā€™s blowing money at the moment is mind blowing. Such a huge amount of money seeing as she said sheā€™ll get rid of it all once the gyms open.

Another thing that does my head in about her is the sheer amount of plastic she gets through. She buys tens of bottles of flavoured water. She could just buy herself a water filter or some zero sugar squash or something, but no itā€™s plastic bottle upon plastic bottle. She also always buys pre cut and packed fruit and veg which is the height of laziness.

I wonder what she's eaten today..

My psychic abilities are telling me:

Pancakes with a tit tonne of skinny foods sauce in which she isnt declaring as an ad. Some sort of tuna salad. Protein bar and the smallest satsuna. tit pizza I wouldn't feed to my dog. Finished off with a 5 person portion of coco pops.

There is no way shes bought all her "gym" stuff outright..

Did she ever discuss why she left Oz? I know when was due to talk about it on a podcast but can't bare to hear her talk until she learns how to pronounce her words properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pancakes with a tit tonne of skinny foods sauce in which she isnt declaring as an ad. Some sort of tuna salad. Protein bar and the smallest satsuna. tit pizza I wouldn't feed to my dog. Finished off with a 5 person portion of coco pops.

Did she ever discuss why she left Oz? I know when was due to talk about it on a podcast but can't bare to hear her talk until she learns how to pronounce her words properly.
Her response around the time was basically Iā€™m not talking about what happened in Aus so dont ask me about it. Speaks volumes for her maturity though that she upped and left her whole life for a new relationship and then gave up aftee 2 weeks.

Reactions: 3

I fear that she may be earning enough money from the ā€˜coachingā€™ to pay for this stuff outright. The amount she charges is outrageous, just check her website!

The Australia thing was soooo random. She was quiet on the old insta for ages and refused to answer any questions about it. I assume they just broke up as she is quite annoying and she couldnā€™t earn any money out there.

Also agree about her voice. I find it so annoying that the tone of her voice always sounds like she is asking a question even when she isnā€™t. So irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I fear that she may be earning enough money from the ā€˜coachingā€™ to pay for this stuff outright. The amount she charges is outrageous, just check her website!

The Australia thing was soooo random. She was quiet on the old insta for ages and refused to answer any questions about it. I assume they just broke up as she is quite annoying and she couldnā€™t earn any money out there.

Also agree about her voice. I find it so annoying that the tone of her voice always sounds like she is asking a question even when she isnā€™t. So irritating!
I thought that but she's also spunking money on her new bands, illiterate merch, books etc. As well as her daily food shop, paying for an assistance (house mate), car on finance (she has an aldi just incase you didnt know šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ) and rent etc. There is no way she has all this disposable income.

Charlie, the boy she went out there with/for is still there so that must add salt to the wounds.

It's the "fink" instead of "think" that drives me insane!!

Reactions: 3
I thought that but she's also spunking money on her new bands, illiterate merch, books etc. As well as her daily food shop, paying for an assistance (house mate), car on finance (she has an aldi just incase you didnt know šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ) and rent etc. There is no way she has all this disposable income.

Charlie, the boy she went out there with/for is still there so that must add salt to the wounds.

It's the "fink" instead of "think" that drives me insane!!
Illiterate merchšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚!!!! Unsure why she needs a PA and why she keeps banging on about it. Cringe. She should be saving this money and putting out towards a future but noooo. I remember the rants a while ago after someone confronted her about wasting money. She said that she wanted to have stuff to show etc a big business and products that she had made rather than a deposit for a house..... šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ. Sheā€™ll end up living in that container with her lat pull down. Lol

• Haha
Illiterate merchšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚!!!! Unsure why she needs a PA and why she keeps banging on about it. Cringe. She should be saving this money and putting out towards a future but noooo. I remember the rants a while ago after someone confronted her about wasting money. She said that she wanted to have stuff to show etc a big business and products that she had made rather than a deposit for a house..... šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ. Sheā€™ll end up living in that container with her lat pull down. Lol
That last bit made me snort šŸ¤£ I know she has/had 70+ of her giRls šŸ¤Ŗ in her coaching fb group (mate of mine told me). So with that many each paying whatever ridiculous price sheā€™s charging she must be rolling in in tbh. Money canā€™t buy a half decent personality though it seems

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That last bit made me snort šŸ¤£ I know she has/had 70 of her giRls šŸ¤Ŗ in her coaching fb group (mate of mine told me). So with that many each paying whatever ridiculous price sheā€™s charging she must be rolling in in tbh. Money canā€™t buy a half decent personality though it seems
Bahahaha well why would someone that earns so much piss it all away!!! Thatā€™s what annoys me. She is obviously immature. Correct about the personality thing as well. She acts like sheā€™s the only one thatā€™s ever worked hard šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I work hard and have a life. Try it sometime G

makes me laugh that she says she rarely collaborated with brands because theyā€™re ā€˜titā€™ (including womenā€™s best) but yet collaborated with skinny foods whos products actually taste like tit. madness.

makes me laugh that she says she rarely collaborated with brands because theyā€™re ā€˜titā€™ (including womenā€™s best) but yet collaborated with skinny foods whos products actually taste like tit. madness.
I stupidly got roped in and got three. Vile. Never again. Binned them all straight away šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
tit yourself thin with any products with skinny in the title, honestly how as a fitness ā€œcoachā€ you can promote these products is as vile as they are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.