_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't imagine Callum will be happy about it.. hopefully she'll add a disclaimer saying don't copy me (or my tit form) I'm on a specific 💫bikini💫comp💫 journey 💫

Is she wearing a waist trainer or is it just a black belt?
She posted the other day that she was wearing a back brace because of all the sitting at a desk she was doing, working hard has hurt her back. (I think it’s her poor form to be honest).

Reactions: 5
One of her clients has made an amazing transformation tbf to her, but I bet Georgie is FUMING cause the gal now has more followers on insta than her & she’s not been on it anywhere near as long as G 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of her clients has made an amazing transformation tbf to her, but I bet Georgie is FUMING cause the gal now has more followers on insta than her & she’s not been on it anywhere near as long as G 😂
Ooooh who is it? As theyre a public figure you can name and shame!

Reactions: 3
Just seen she's had a videographer filming a gym session for her YouTube apparently returning. The audacity of thinking your training is so superior that you need a videographer to film it ha. Anyway, looking forward to some gold coming our way.
You mean a 'videotographer' which is what she called it 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest story. I was a regular gym goer before covid and I always loved lifting. The way she's shaking like that....bleeping hell, I'm expecting her hamstrings to explode with the tension. I know you can expect a bit of a tremble when you're getting fatigued but she was shaking uncontrollably....is that not due to bad form? Or Lifting too heavy???
It looks dangerous!!!!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest story. I was a regular gym goer before covid and I always loved lifting. The way she's shaking like that....bleeping hell, I'm expecting her hamstrings to explode with the tension. I know you can expect a bit of a tremble when you're getting fatigued but she was shaking uncontrollably....is that not due to bad form? Or Lifting too heavy???
It looks dangerous!!!!
I bet she calls it ‘pushing hard’ or ‘training to the limit’ 🙄 I don’t watch her workout videos. Very dull and the same every week

"No one cares. Work harder" 🙄

She'll bloody care when she ruptures a muscle or she destroys her knee joints. Of course I'm no expert, it just doesn't look right!

Reactions: 2
It looks dangerous!!!!
Strongmen shake like that when they're maxing out, so she's pretty much pushing her max almost every session.

Just
It looks dangerous!!!!
Wouldn't surprise me if she ended up injured tbh

Strongmen shake like that when they're maxing out, so she's pretty much pushing her max almost every session.
And strongmen don't tend to push for as many reps as G does too and take probably much longer rest than she does in between any sets

L
What a cow! For all she knows, it could be someone’s first time setting foot inside a gym! She should not be a coach!!!!
LITERALLY EW

And strongmen don't tend to push for as many reps as G does too and take probably much longer rest than she does in between any sets
Nope, there's a big thing in both strongman/woman and powerlifting that you should be taking adequate rest between sets (I know that in powerlifting this can be anywhere from 3-5 minutes! You get some very funny looks doing this in a commercial gym...) and taking rest days in your recovery. Not pushing for maxing out every single session day after day.

Nope, there's a big thing in both strongman/woman and powerlifting that you should be taking adequate rest between sets (I know that in powerlifting this can be anywhere from 3-5 minutes! You get some very funny looks doing this in a commercial gym...) and taking rest days in your recovery. Not pushing for maxing out every single session day after day.
Exactly the amount of lifting they do rest is so KEY. Key for anyone but if you are doing your 1 rep max weight for lifts no way a 60 seconds rest is enough! A few people in my commercial gym do power lifting and no one bat's an eye at them tbh, lucky my gym has a very nice environment for everyone

I'm a competitor so I can kinda see the reasons behind her always wanting to lift more (for ego) etc. And she's not dieting right now so she will want to be progressive overloading (adding weight to build muscle), but there gets to a point where you just can't do that anymore without causing injury..sometimes it's just about training smarter rather than trying to injure yourself and sometimes going so heavy you can't even feel that muscle working properly anyway so defeats the point.

Calling people out on their form on equipment you need though, since you're a coach G, you could have showed them? No harm in simply being a nice person in the gym, everyone has to start somewhere and it's better than being sat at home sheeesssh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.