_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH YES! now I remember thank you

Definitely bad blood there she is always arsey about it
She is such a petulant child about anything and everything that doesn't go her way! Will get her very far in life 🙄

Reactions: 5
10000% I saw her once on her own in Exeter and she looked like she wouldn't say boo to a ghost. Looked like a potato with teeth then too and that must have been 2018

Wow what a nice, personal approach she has to the X amount of idiots paying her hundreds a month x
Love that it’s catching on 🥔 🦷

Reactions: 3
Honestly no idea why you would give this woman money. Rude, obnoxious and actually quite clueless about how to coach people.
So brutal about how little she really respects her clients. The only ones she’s interested in are the ones that post constant insta stories about her and buy her awful hoodies. Imagine being a bigger girl and being her client, or being someone who struggles sometimes!! You wouldn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 6
Honestly no idea why you would give this woman money. Rude, obnoxious and actually quite clueless about how to coach people.
So brutal about how little she really respects her clients. The only ones she’s interested in are the ones that post constant insta stories about her and buy her awful hoodies. Imagine being a bigger girl and being her client, or being someone who struggles sometimes!! You wouldn’t stand a chance.
I can never get my head around that the program she uses to coach her clients REMINDS HER to check in with them if they haven’t spoken in a few days. Here’s me thinking she was good at staying on top of her tit 😂

Reactions: 2
I came across G recently from scrolling around the fitness world and found this thread so felt the need to say something.

Does she even have any qualifications to be a coach? If not that is quite worrying...
Also she acts like she's some pro competitor when she's literally never competed in her life (yes she was supposed to and lockdown prevented it...but take it on the chin, you still have zero experience of the stage love). How can someone who has no experience of competing have such an attitude and ego is beyond me. She has as much experience as her clients so her attitude towards them should not be so bloody rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came across G recently from scrolling around the fitness world and found this thread so felt the need to say something.

Does she even have any qualifications to be a coach? If not that is quite worrying...
Also she acts like she's some pro competitor when she's literally never competed in her life (yes she was supposed to and lockdown prevented it...but take it on the chin, you still have zero experience of the stage love). How can someone who has no experience of competing have such an attitude and ego is beyond me. She has as much experience as her clients so her attitude towards them should not be so bloody rude.
One of her minions is actually coaching people despite not having qualifications. It’s really ridiculous

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
One of her minions is actually coaching people despite not having qualifications. It’s really ridiculous
OMG who?!

G is a qualified PT, not sure if she has any qualifications on the coaching front. Also I don't know if she is qualified in nutrition either tbh most coaches aren't qualified in nutrition which makes 0 sense to me. Personally wouldn't give my money to someone to deal with my nutritional goals who wasn't qualified in it

THIS!!!!!

She struts around giving it the big "I am" like she has her pro card but never even made it to the depths of prep so I think when she actually competes it will be a massive wake up call and hopefully humble her. I might sound like a dick but I'm praying she doesn't place just to bring her down a peg or two from the horrible attitude. It is very possible she won't be what the judges are looking for and ehm.... she is hardly very graceful so her walk and the performance angle will be interesting!

Reactions: 9
OMG who?!

G is a qualified PT, not sure if she has any qualifications on the coaching front. Also I don't know if she is qualified in nutrition either tbh most coaches aren't qualified in nutrition which makes 0 sense to me. Personally wouldn't give my money to someone to deal with my nutritional goals who wasn't qualified in it
Not sure I’m allowed to name and shame?x

THIS!!!!!

She struts around giving it the big "I am" like she has her pro card but never even made it to the depths of prep so I think when she actually competes it will be a massive wake up call and hopefully humble her. I might sound like a dick but I'm praying she doesn't place just to bring her down a peg or two from the horrible attitude. It is very possible she won't be what the judges are looking for and ehm.... she is hardly very graceful so her walk and the performance angle will be interesting!

I agree, if she doesn't place surely that would have an affect on what you think about yourself and get her to pipe down a bit. Though I can imagine she would throw a proper witch fit at the same time and blame something/someone else for her not placing - 'no one cares G, work harder'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree, if she doesn't place surely that would have an affect on what you think about yourself and get her to pipe down a bit. Though I can imagine she would throw a proper witch fit at the same time and blame something/someone else for her not placing - 'no one cares G, work harder'.
We can allll guarantee that when she doesn't place, it won't be her fault. It'll be rigged or some BS excuse. PRAYING she doesn't place, she will be captain bleep if she does. All we'll here about. She'll still be banging on about it in the year 2058.

Her hair is looking better IMO, brunette suits her although she still looks like a potato with teeth x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen she's had a videographer filming a gym session for her YouTube apparently returning. The audacity of thinking your training is so superior that you need a videographer to film it ha. Anyway, looking forward to some gold coming our way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen she's had a videographer filming a gym session for her YouTube apparently returning. The audacity of thinking your training is so superior that you need a videographer to film it ha. Anyway, looking forward to some gold coming our way.
That is so embarrassing! Especially given the fact her form is shockingly bad. I can't wait 😉

I have second hand embarrassment after reading this 😂

• Haha
Is she even allowed to film the entire sessions considering someone else wrote it for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.