_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But....

No-one cares, work harder 😂😂😂
If I die... I die

You get these questions because you do weird things and never say because if people do you tell them to use Google. So of course you are going to get these questions when you do a shite Q&A
Screenshot_20200812_180001_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If I die... I die

You get these questions because you do weird things and never say because if people do you tell them to use Google. So of course you are going to get these questions when you do a shite Q&A
View attachment 209543
That Q&A was a farce! She actually said my job as your pt is not to hold your hand. Ummm I think most people get a coach because they NEED THAT EXTRA SUPPORT???! She is vile

Reactions: 6
“If I had a pound for every time the weather was used as an excuse” well you do, they pay you! She honestly is going to run her business into the ground

Reactions: 5
“If I had a pound for every time the weather was used as an excuse” well you do, they pay you! She honestly is going to run her business into the ground
I don't understand how her little mini "Gs" can't see through it?! The fact that we have quite a few ex clients on here speaks volumes!

Reactions: 4
Those Q&As are absolutely tragic. How can she make herself look sooo bad in such a short space of time 😂😂😂😂

Wonder what happened to her ex housemate. Just have been some beef as she is always arsey about it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha hahahaha never thought of it like this

Those Q&As are absolutely tragic. How can she make herself look sooo bad in such a short space of time 😂😂😂😂

Wonder what happened to her ex housemate. Just have been some beef as she is always arsey about it
She's such an arsey bleep 24/7 probably because she's starving and hangry all the time

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think her form is terrible? Like those videos just show a lot of that

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think her form is terrible? Like those videos just show a lot of that
Yes. She is an ego lifter. She’s rather up the weight than do it properly. Single arm rows are the worst she was hoofing it about and swinging with every inch of her body rather than just her arm. Bad bad bad

Reactions: 7
Glad it's not just me being judgemental then. I thought she doesn't get much range of motion on her RDLs the other day. Like yeah it's heavy but she doesn't bend as far back at the hips as she could if she lowered the weight a bit

Reactions: 4
Liv posted a throwback to her Ibiza body and it reminded me that the Ibiza account existed- her and Georgie aren't following each other and Liv isn't following the Ibiza account which has been wiped of all but one photo.

Reactions: 3
Liv posted a throwback to her Ibiza body and it reminded me that the Ibiza account existed- her and Georgie aren't following each other and Liv isn't following the Ibiza account which has been wiped of all but one photo.
Is liv the one who is her assistant? Or am I getting confused with someone else lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.