_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lite
I'm a competitor so I can kinda see the reasons behind her always wanting to lift more (for ego) etc. And she's not dieting right now so she will want to be progressive overloading (adding weight to build muscle), but there gets to a point where you just can't do that anymore without causing injury..sometimes it's just about training smarter rather than trying to injure yourself and sometimes going so heavy you can't even feel that muscle working properly anyway so defeats the point.

Calling people out on their form on equipment you need though, since you're a coach G, you could have showed them? No harm in simply being a nice person in the gym, everyone has to start somewhere and it's better than being sat at home sheeesssh
So true, mind to muscle connection and tempo are also sooo useful to progress not always 'more weight, more weight' because it can lead to you not even engaging your muscle properly

Reactions: 3
Lite

So true, mind to muscle connection and tempo are also sooo useful to progress not always 'more weight, more weight' because it can lead to you not even engaging your muscle properly
If she actually paid a decent PT for a few sessions or some physical sessions rather than this online coaching crap she would get this advice and help!

Reactions: 2
The amount of things coming to light about my poor form with some exercises, areas that I have specifically asked G about, I’d be surprised if she even knows what good form is 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Insecure little girl is all she is, can’t wait to see her rant about bias judging when she eventually gets on stage, but in the meantime bend your back not your knees babe 😂

Re. Her reply to the person who checked in with the wedding dress photo before she knew it was a wedding dress ..

her comment: only 1 photo today?

I think as a client I would not be happy with the tone of that! Is it a requirement to check in with 173748928 photos or something?

Reactions: 7
I hate this attitude that people asking for help "need spoon feeding". No, some people genuinely need a coach to help build their confidence as part of their fitness journey. That's why I love mine- she's so good at pep talks!
Not even spoon feeding its educating and teaching and luplifting them. They are paying for a service. Not to be told to do it themselves. A coach shouldn't just check the check ins and programme workouts. It needs to be personal and in my opinion it's important relationships are formed between the client and coach.

Today’s training she’s thrown her dumbells on the floor and wrist strap because can’t do another rep. She is an actual child!!
Also I’m even more convinced she’s in steroids now as so angry and nasty, when in school one of my guy friends was using them and he was just a head constantly when on them 🤦🏻‍♀️

I saw this too... Petulant child springs to mind. Absolute cock. Massively unprofessional - she's all ego. Who is she impressing with that kind of behaviour?? If I saw someone doing that in the gym I'd give them a wide berth. Attention seeking at its finest... but no one cares, you look like a tit work harder!!!

Today’s training she’s thrown her dumbells on the floor and wrist strap because can’t do another rep. She is an actual child!!
Also I’m even more convinced she’s in steroids now as so angry and nasty, when in school one of my guy friends was using them and he was just a head constantly when on them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wish I wasn’t blocked so I could see hahaha

100% on steroids, she wants to compete in figure so yeah, it's rare that girls compete in that category without being on something these days.
Who even behaves like that in public?!

Reactions: 4
HAHA I had to back and watch as I always skip through her workout videos

Lmaaaoooooo

What a child

She’s called MaddieFit I think on there! She’s done incredibly well & has over 100K and isn’t a knob😂
agree she's not a knob and is a lovely girl, but looking at the likes on her posts and followers she has definitely bought a lot of them. lots of random spammy accounts which is a big clue

I think Jess from LI a couple of years who has done this as well. Her follower count never changes Even as she becomes less relevant. Sad really
I've met Jess a couple of times and when I met first met her in early 2015(?) she had short of 400k then, she has lost a couple 100k since LI, but I definitely don't believe she's bought followers.

Back to the bellend at hand.. Georgie hun I fixed your caption xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.