_georgiefit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Described her as "outspoken but she's got a point"

Wtf. Absolute idiot!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her stories are so boring. Salad and pancakes split between the same exercises at the gym. Yawn. No wonder her follow count isn’t increasing. The only interesting thing is that it’s interspersed with her being a dick and that is quite interesting lol

Reactions: 5
What was the video? I missed it!
It was basically about how we shouldn't fear a second wave of covid...

I didn't watch it but that was the caption on the video. Georgie stated that Hopkins was "outspoken, but had a point" 🤮🤦

It was basically about how we shouldn't fear a second wave of covid...

I didn't watch it but that was the caption on the video. Georgie stated that Hopkins was "outspoken, but had a point" 🤮🤦
Jesus, Katie Hopkins is a virus herself. GF is another twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to admire her dedication. Her commitment to her training etc. But it's boarderline obsessive...she's rude and her attitude stinks. Yes she's succesful, good on her. But she's so arrogant it certainly takes the shine off her "empire".
It's called being humble....!!!!

She's clearly got issues. This bravado she speaks with...talking about "spunking money", "wanking over" stuff that excites her...why does she talk like that??? What's the need? I appreciate that personal training is quite a male dominated industry, but that doesn't mean you need to act like a lad in the pub...

Reactions: 7
Wish her car got clamped 💔💔💔
Absolutely mind blowing she has a car on finance, with a bad credit score. My guessing is its around £250-£300 a month to lease, works from home and only ever leaves the house to go into town/sunbeds and knowing she shops in sainsburys, I'd guess she walks as it's only a 20 min walk, consol is NEXT to the Quay.. apart from seeing her chubby mate and her parents - what does she actually use the car for? 🙄🥴🤯

Absolutely mind blowing she has a car on finance, with a bad credit score. My guessing is its around £250-£300 a month to lease, works from home and only ever leaves the house to go into town/sunbeds and knowing she shops in sainsburys, I'd guess she walks as it's only a 20 min walk, consol is NEXT to the Quay.. apart from seeing her chubby mate and her parents - what does she actually use the car for? 🙄🥴🤯
Ps I'm not a stalker I just know Exeter well xxxx

• Haha

Ps I'm not a stalker I just know Exeter well xxxx
I don't think it is financed is it? I can't remember what exactly but judging from past posts and stories I definitely get the impression she got it cash, which she definitely could have if she saves a lot of her wage

1. Buy a fuxking parking ticket, you cheap skate.
2. you are a Chav with that girl boss Sign 🤮🤮🤮
I'm sure these types of car parks all have camera systems now so they can pick up the number plates even without the wardens giving tickets

I don't think it is financed is it? I can't remember what exactly but judging from past posts and stories I definitely get the impression she got it cash, which she definitely could have if she saves a lot of her wage

I'm sure these types of car parks all have camera systems now so they can pick up the number plates even without the wardens giving tickets
Edit - Well I hope they do. What a bleeping trampppp to be on her wage, have such an expensive car and not be willing to pay for parking. Don't drive then?? Not like she commutes much she lives indoors in her home office other than when she goes out to go to the gym or buy her ugly food. Other than that she walks because 'steps'

Wow she left the car there this whole time!! I think it is on finance, they refused it at first. I remember her having a rant about it saying she can afford to pay the monthly payment each week or something but then she was able to get it in the end. It’s all for show anyway!

I found her car on the dealer website when she first got it and it is definitely a dealership where you can do finance. It’s basically like an Arnold clark but smaller and in Exeter.

Reactions: 1

Edit - Well I hope they do. What a bleeping trampppp to be on her wage, have such an expensive car and not be willing to pay for parking. Don't drive then?? Not like she commutes much she lives indoors in her home office other than when she goes out to go to the gym or buy her ugly food. Other than that she walks because 'steps'
Deffo on finance, she cried on her stories about how bad her credit rating is and she got rejected at first. Something about using a credit card whilst at uni and forgetting about it 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
Deffo on finance, she cried on her stories about how bad her credit rating is and she got rejected at first. Something about using a credit card whilst at uni and forgetting about it 🥴🥴🥴
Again proving how bad she is with money. Soooo irresponsible it hurts my feelings. Anyone earning what she earns should be putting it away for her future EG mortgage but no she pisses it up the wall 🧐 she will regret it when she is still renting later in life

Reactions: 4
Wow she left the car there this whole time!! I think it is on finance, they refused it at first. I remember her having a rant about it saying she can afford to pay the monthly payment each week or something but then she was able to get it in the end. It’s all for show anyway!
Yeah I think she needed some extra documents to prove she could make the payments?

I got an audi on finance and literally just sent some details over email and was literally approved in less than an hour. A life lesson for everyone tbh: if you keep your credit good, only use your credit card when you know you can pay it off and pay all your direct debits on time every single month, your credit score will stay up in the high range. Do not follow G's example of spending like crazy, live within your means and put money away every month.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.